Changing FLOORS Overnite!!Andypie,Harry -20th Mar - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by 'IMP'' 'T''N''G

Nishtha u r just wonderful dear...u always have a point and make me laugh!! I never noticed that they changed the flooring..how dumb!  and the rest of the comments are good as well...........

awwwwwwww..manna you are soo sweet and everytime you make me blush with your comments ☺️ so..its equal😃...nd well i think they are shooting at one place to save time/money hence..this floor fiesta😆😆😆

Originally posted by Burger

yeah well he does look smart in jeans and stuff...casual wear..all the big blazers and jackets look funny on the shoulders sometimes 😆

yeah he looks good but he should also experiment as i always saw him in jeans nd tee off screen...until unless its something official function or something...btw he would kill me..as now i am even suggesting what kind of clothes he should wear..carry on andypie...i am fine with everything😆
Posted: 15 years ago
kya yaar nish???
seriously drooling not allowed???
how mean... i mean, how can u make me swallow back tt spit???😆
i mean, seriously, andypie kitna hawt hawt lagta hai😳... jab bhi i watch him on screen, i am wearing shorts, sleeveless T's and have my hair tied up in a bun... moreover, i am sitting in an ac room😆 stunning in black, almost greek-god-like in black...

tell me then, how can anyone not help but drool over him???

Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah DROOLING AINT ALLOWED hehe..only i have special permission 🤡 hahaha...yeah he looks droolicious..yummilicious...nd ☺️