Ghar Ki Baat Hai

Article:Jayati’s the most colourful actress!

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Jayati's the most colourful actress!

22 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:
Jayati Bhatia who plays Dolly Ahluwalia in Ghar Ki Baat Hai is very happy. The fun part on the sets, she says, is the wonderful atmosphere.
Jayati Bhatia

"You don't feel you've come to act," says Jayati. And what's different for her this time around is the kind of clothes she's wearing. "I am the most colourful actress in the show as my clothes are that of a loud Punjabi woman and my on-screen husband's (Waliaji played by actor Deven Munjal) clothes are always colour co-ordinated with mine and on the sets I am often called Range Birangi. My wig is special and it gives me a very different look from what I have ever played," laughs the actress, who is currently juggling three shows. "I don't even get the time to see my own episodes, not even the repeats of Maayka and Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Rab Ki Marzi and Ghar Ki Baat Hai." We understand.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Jayatis-the-most-colourful-actress/articleshow/4296591.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
She is such a lovely lady n a fine actor too, watching her since last 8 yrs in one or d other shows , but she always looks fresh 😊
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Thankz for the article