YRKKH 23rd March 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 23rd, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with todays update!
Wow was today a romantic episode! haii! Its a must watch, its really cute and Akshara and Naitik were talking. Akshara was smiling a lot today which is a good sign and Naitik was having fun as well!

TODAY
Akshara and Naitik start walking to the car. Naitik is looking at Akshara, when Akshara looks at him he looks away and they walk to the car looking at each other. Akshara trips and Naitik catches her. (Haww!! 😳) Varsha looked worried but as soon as Naitik caught Akshara she smiles. Mohit and Rishi grin. Akshara looks up at Naitik shyly. They snap out of it and get up. They look at each other and start going again. (Varsha, Rishi and Mohit are still staring.) Naitik and AKshara reach the car. Naitik opens the car door for her. Akshara smiles and gets in. (Awh Naitik's such a sweetheart!) Naitik gets into the car as well. Naitik adjusts the mirror so he can see Akshara. (kinda wierd as she's sitting right beside him, lol! though a sweet gesture) Naitik asks Akshara if she minds if he turns on the AC. Akshara says no. Naitik starts the car and the radio turns on. Its a soap opera on the radio (BAHAHAHAHA!!) Naitik looks embaressed and Akshara giggles. Naitik switches the radio channel.

Naitik starts driving. The radio starts again. Its talks about girls and how to propose. Naitik switches the channel with an akward expression. Again... advice on how to court a lady (awhh) Naitik looks akward while Akshara is giggling. The radio says "If the girl smiles you know she likes you." (AKshara smiles) The radio voice goes on "Think of excuses to take the girl on a long drive... like icecream" Naitik's eyes go wide and he looks emberassed (awhhh) Akshara is still giggling. The radio gives more advice.. the funny thing is that these two are doing the same thing. (lol! awhh!) Naitik turns off the radio and they both laugh.

Bhola is confused. He says that Varsha is confusing me and theres no sign of Akshara. Varsha comes back from the PCO. Varsha tells Bhola that she has to go to Central Garden. Bhola asks about Akshara? Is she at home, should they go bring her? Varsha says that Akshara went to collage.Bhola asks how and when? Varsha says that she went in an auto. Varsha manages to convince Bhola. They go.

Naitik and Akshara reach the ice cream place. Naitik gets out of the car and opens the door for Akshara. They walk to the place. The manager and one of the waiters are talking. The manager asks the waiter if thats Naitik coming. The waiter says yes. The manager says Naitik with a girl? They smile.

The manager comes to Naitik and Akshara and takes them to a table. Naitik pulls out a chair for Akshara and she sits down (awh what a gentleman!) Naitik sits down. They smile at each other. Naitik asks Akshara if she's even been here. Akshara says yes, one time with her parents. Naitik says today since she came with him she will be served greatly since he comes here a lot and knows everyone. The waiter asks Akshara what she would like. Akshara looks at the Menu and says "Vanilla" Naitik says that if he were her he would choose Chocolate but if she wants it.. Akshara says no no, you can get which one you like. Naitik says thats okay, he will have vanilla today. Akshara says that no I wouldn't want to.. They argue about that and laugh at the end. Naitik says that this time they will get Akshara's favorite and next time they will get his favorite. They order. They smile at each other.

Varsha arrives at Central Garden. Bhola tells Varsha to hurry as they have to get Akshara too. Varsha tells him not to worry as Akshara isn't a baby anymore. She goes over to Shaurya. He asks her whats the matter because she told him that it was an emergency, he was scared. Varsha says that it is, One of my most precious things has been lost and only you can find it. Shaurya says what? Its the key ring of the house right??! I told you to look after it. Varsha sighs. Shaurya says that you lost it right, Mom will be so sad. Varsha said "I didn't even say anything and you're going on and on. I lost something thats even more expensive that gold or silver." Shaurya asks what. Varsha says the love between us. Shaurya says thats why you called me here? Varsha asks if he remembers the time where she use to bunk her classes and he use to leave his office to come and meet her here. Shaurya says that was different, now they're married. Varsha says that if she knew all that she wouldn't have married him. Shaurya says that he has to leave as he has clients. Varsha looks upset. She says fine go.

Scene shifts to Akshara and Naitik. They get their ice cream. They start eating. Naitik says that truthfully, Vanilla isn't that bad. Akshara says that he should have bought Chocolate. Naitik says no he likes it. Naitik says that Mohit always tells him to listen to other people. Today I listened to you and Im in profit. Akshara smiles. He says that Akshara has good choice, look how you've chosen me. He stops emberassed. Akshara smiles shyly. Naitik laughs it off. Naitik tells Akshara that Shankri Tai brought a book full of pictures for him, she probably did the same for you too right? Akshara nods. Naitik asks how many boys did she reject before meeting him. Akshara has a painful expression. Naitik says that she doesn't have to answer that. Akshara bends her head down looking sad.

Shaurya calls his office and is talking on the phone with a person at his office. Varsha looks bored and says that he's been on the phone ever since he got there. Shaurya sits down with Varsha. His phone rings again. Varsha takes it and ends the call. Varsha tells him that he was different before marriage. Shaurya says fine, takes his phone and switches it off. He puts his arm around Varsha and sweet talks her. Varsha smiles.

Naitik says that he's sorry. He says that he should be happy that out of all these people she chose him. Akshara smiles. Naitik says that he hopes that he's happy. He asks if shes happy. Akshara nods. Naitik sees a chubby women with children. He looks at Akshara. He tells her that she isn't the type of girl that he wanted. Naitik asks her if she wants to see what kind of girl he wanted. Akshara looks at him questioningly. Naitik says like that, she points at the chubby lady. Akshara tries not to laugh. Naitik says that he wanted a wife like that from childhood. Akshara bursts out laughing. Naitik tells her that she will have to eat like crazy. They laugh and eat their ice cream.

Shaurya and Varsha are laughing. They talk about their moments here. Varsha says that he talks a lot. If he keeps talking like that how will they speak using their eyes. Shaurya says what? Varsha says never mind, she's going to collage, Akshara is probably waiting for her. She leaves. Shaurya calls after her. He says its hard to figure out girls.

PRECAP
Badi Ma asks Akshara where she was so late. Daadi says its only 6:30 and they were probably stuck in traffic. Bhola says there was no traffic.. Akshara and Varsha look at each other worriedly.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da wonderful update πŸ‘ Naitil n Akshara meetin was sooo cute πŸ˜›

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why thank you very much for your work
Sounds like a very nice episode today
It's probably one of those must watch ones eh..
Well....Because it's so good I'll watch it when my parents go up...
I want to really enjoy the sweetnes..
HeHe....
Thanks again
The ice-cream fat woman part sounds cute and hilarious...
Oh Daddy
Please go upstairs so I can watch the episode...!
Edited by StarryEyedGyal - 15 years ago
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks so much... Naksh scenes were sooo cute!!

sandeepkaur thumbnail
this is getting really good. can't wait for the love story to get better. Varsah might be bit jelous about Aksha's love storey ( not jelous of her) she misses her old days.  thank you for such a sweet update keep up the good work. :)
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanQ soo much..
the scene wen N asks A how many guys she has rejected..went quite smoothly compared to what kind of drama was expected...
newayss..nyc epi..
the radio part was cute...
thnx once a again..

sonal
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Naksh are so cute
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update Payal! 😊

The epi was nice and cute. I'm happy to see Akshi smiling and enjoying her time with Naitik-- they are so cute together. 😳
Loved how Naitik & Akshi insisted on ordering what the other likes.
Naitik is such a sweet gentleman. I loved how he tried to cheer Akshi up by saying he wanted a life partner like the chubby woman.

& I also loved the small ShaVa scenes! They were cute! Lolz poor Shaurya! 😳

Hopefully Varsha & Akshi are able to manage the situation tomorrow. I don't want Rajshri to go hyper on them just because of a small meeting.

-aisha
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good episode all focused on naksha & shava!!!!

loved it
thanks payal for the lovely update
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update....
it was nice and sweet episode featuring both couples of the show ShaVa and NaKsh....but it was not romantic that i was expected but it was very sweet.....

NaKsh was sweet and adorable with Naitik doing all gentleman duties for his would-be-wife...the FM radio scenes were so funny with Naitik expression...it was million bucks expression when the radio tells everything out which he was doing and done....his expression was worth watching and his joke in the end to make Akshara laugh....

Shava was so cute and funny....poor Varsha she called her buddu husband for nothing the guy doesn't know what is romance....Shaurya was so cute he is really buddu....Poor Varsha just left him alone and Shaurya wondering what did he do and he can never understand girls