Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 24th March 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 24th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! its Payal back with todays update! Hope you like and sorry for any mistakes!

TODAY
Naitik and Akshara are at Akshara's collage. Naitik says that is it just him or is everyone that passes looking at us? Akshara says not us but you. She says that they are looking at you because no one has ever seen me standing alone with a guy. Naitik smiles. He says oh, I see. Akshara wonders aloud where Varsha is and why she hasn't come yet. Naitik says that maybe the car broke down.. he adds to himself, if not then I hope it does. (awhh) Akshara hears this. Naitik says that maybe it was something else. They see Varsha running over. Varsha apologizes for coming late. She says lets go. Akshara and Naitik stare at each other. Varsha smiles and asks Akshara if she's coming. Varsha and Akshara say bye. (Awh Naitik looks so sad). They start to leave. Naitik calls from behind. (I don't think he wants her to go.. awh) Varsha and Akshara turn. Naitik asks if they want him to drop them anywhere. Varsha says that they have a car and bhola is there too. They smile and turn to go again. Naitik calls for behind again. Varsha and Akshara turn once again. Naitik says that he wanted to say something to Akshara but he forgot now. Varsha laughs. Varsha says that she knows why he keeps on stopping them. She tells him that todays meeting is only until now and Akshara has to get home on time, leave something at least for your next meeting. She laughs. They say bye and leave. Naitik smiles.

Akshara and Varsha walk to bhola. Bhola said that he was worried. Varsha says that you can stop worrying, theres someone else that will worry for Akshara now. She laughs. They get into the car and start driving to the gate of the collage. Naitik is behind the car (on foot). Varsha sees him and shows Akshara. Akshara turns around. Naitik is making a "Phone" gesture. The car drives off. Naitik smiles as he sees the car going.

Akshara and Varsha are in the car. Varsha tells Akshara to snap out of it as Akshara is still looking back. Varsha says that he has left. Varsha teases Akshara about Naitik. Varsha tells Akshara to stop blushing and tell her everything that happened. Akshara says that nothing happened. Varsha tells Akshara to tell her. They stop talking as Bhola is there.

Mohit and Naitik are in the car. Mohit tells Naitik that his only problem is that you can tell by his face whatever is happening in his mind. Naitik says really? then tell me what is written on my face. Mohit says that he knows that Naitik is really happy after meeting Akshara. Naitik smiles. Mohit says that he knows why Naitik is latoo over Akshara. She's pretty, Shy and Nice. Mohit tells Naitik to tell him everything that happened. Naitik says that there is nothing to say.

Varsha and Akshara are at central Garden. Varsha says that she knows Akshara is dying to tell her everything. Varsha asks for the details. Akshara says that she was scared at the beginning, she was nervous, she couldn't look at him but then... she tells Varsha what ever happened. Bhola looks worried and goes over to Varsha and Akshara. He tells them that they have to go. Akshara and Varsha ask for 5 more minutes. he leaves and Varsha and Akshara talk more. Bhola goes and asks a guy what time it is. The guy says 6. Bhola is worried.

Badi Ma at home is worried that Akshara and Varsha haven't come yet. Badi Ma worries while Daadi and Gopi Daadi console her saying that they will come soon. Akshara and Varsha come. Akshara whispers to bhola to not tell Badi ma that they went somewhere else other than collage. Badi Ma scolds Akshara and Varsha. She asks where they were. Daadi tells Badi ma that Varsha and Akshara are probably tired. She says that maybe they got stuck in traffic. Bhola says that there was no traffic.. actually. Badi Ma asks actually what? Bhola says that it wasn't his fault, actually Varsha and Akshara wanted to thats why.. Badi Ma tells him to tell her what he's trying to say. Bhola says he will not lie, they were not at collage in the first place, they went places. Daadi and Badi Ma are shocked. Badi Ma asks where they were. Akshara says that they... Badi Ma stops her. Badi Ma asks Varsha. Shaurya comes in and says ask him.

Shaurya says to ask him. Shaurya says that Varsha was with him, he called her. Badi Ma asks why he called her. Shaurya says "woh actually.." Choti Ma smiles and says maybe they should drop it, they are newly married. This is the age to secretly meet. Badi Ma tells Shaurya so this is the matter. She pulls shaurya's ear. Bhola says but Akshara wasn't at collage either. (oh god, why can't he keep his mouth shut?!) Badi Ma looks worried. Shaurya says that Akshara was at collage, he only called Varsha. Badi ma says oh. They leave.

Bhola is sitting on a swing. Dhaniya comes. He asks her what happened. Bhola says that he is hurt. Dhaniya explains to Bhola about Varsha and Akshara how they are not wrong and that his heart is too clean. They laugh.

Varsha and Akshara talk about Naitik. Varsha laughs when Akshara tells her about the chubby lady and then teases her. Akshara says that he (Woh) was just kidding. Varsha teases her for using "Woh". They laugh. Varsha says that Bhola had almost gotten them caught, good thing they managed to excape. Shaurya comes from behind and says yes, you would have gotten caught.

Shaurya says that If I hadn't saved you then. Shaurya tells them to tell him the truth. Varsha tries to make an excuse. Shaurya says that he is asking Akshara. Akshara says that she went to meet Naitik. Shaurya says "Naitik?" Akshara says that Naitik's sister came to call her and then she and Naitik went to eat ice cream, thats why. Shaurya says that so when are they meeting again? Varsha and Akshara look up shocked. Shaurya laughs. Varsha says that he said that he would phone Akshara. Shaurya laughs and Akshara blushes.

Naitik is at home. He asks Mohit if Akshara understood that he wanted her to call him. Mohit said maybe, if you told her properly. Naitik stares at his phone and paces with it waiting. Mohit tells him to call Akshara. Naitik says that he can't. Akshara doesn't have a cellphone and he can't call her home. Naitik says that they can't lie to her brother each time either. Mohit says that he's worried, if Naitik carries on like this, he will become a devdas. Naitik glares at him. mohit laughs. Mohit tells him to gift Akshara a cellphone. Naitik says that what if her parents ask. They argue. Mohit laughs. Mohit says that the phone idea is good, unless you want to waste half your life waiting for her phone call. Naitik looks at him with a frown. Mohit laughs.

PRECAP

Varsha tells Akshara to phone Naitik. Akshara says that if he wants to talk to her, he will phone.
Mohit tells Naitik that whats the matter if you phone first? Naitik says that that's for her as well too though. SHe could phone first too right?

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*summy* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update, it was very well written :)
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
your welcome and thank you 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
beautifully written...
loved the short naksh scenes....akshara-varsha scenes....varsha-naitik scenes....mohit-naitik scenes especially the devdas part it was so funny....and of course our man of the day Shaurya....just hated bhola-rajshri scenes and bhola-dhaniya romance when we are eagerly waiting for naksh romance and shava romance....

lets see who calls first and i hope naitik gifts akshara a cellphone so that they can always call each other.....
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 loved da epi 😛 well both Naitik n Akshara r soo stubborn ....... wonder who will phone

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks.......episode was awesome
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

U are doing a wonderful job. I just admire these wonderful updates by U and simmie too

good episode. again all of akshara & vasrha love stories dominating the entire episode

I loved bhola too. I just felt like laughing
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thank u soo much
The program in itself is beautiful but the updates are even more beautiful!!!
Its like your watching tha actual drama...you capture the emotions verry well..

same for simmie

Thank you ever soo much guys

xoxo