Posted: 15 years ago
Seems as if the current track is not approved by many and the promising factor lacks. Each time creatives of a show has to try something new and experiment to adjudge mood and choice of viewers some are liked some are not it depends.
We cannot change right there in the show but atleast we can share about our taste and distaste,about what we'd want to see and how story should progress then. Please do share those ideas here, just in a casual way about what you want to see in coming days in bv and the regarding.

(Freaky thing>no actually a small trailerπŸ˜† *umh* there is something about this very thread.πŸ˜‰ and that'Something Part' to be revealed later.πŸ˜†)
Love,
Aditi(<meπŸ˜†)

Great Post Aditi! πŸ˜›

Well, I am one of the few members who is actually liking the track right now just because it holds so much truth, pain, and great acting!πŸ˜†

But well, the things i would like to see in upcoming days in BV will be:
1. I want Sugna to realize that Pratap's death is not her fault.
2. I also want sugna to realize that her family loves her and she needs to stand up for herself and not feel like she is a piece of junk that the family members don't want but can't throw. [If you know what i mean] ;)
3. I want to see Anandi & Jagdish, and Gehna & Basant's love track more often.
4. That's all there is from my side. I mean, I think the creatives are doing the great job till now and i give them a 5 stars for that. I hate it when a show gets so predictable and obviousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, you know what I mean? Right now the show is so unpredictable and i love that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like in yesterday's episode... I NEVER thought that Maasa will agree to let Sugna do some of the household things. That was really unexpected to me. So, i don't really have too much "I want to see this...i want to see that.." beacuse i am really liking where the show is headed to. I think the creatives are doing great. And I specially love the fact that it is so unpredictable. :)

So, there you go. That's what i think!πŸ˜ƒ
Once again, Nice Topic! ;)

xoxo
-Lara😊

P.S. Freaky Thing?😲 Small Trailer?😲 What?😲 There is something about this thread?😲 What?😲 You will reveal it later? 😲What? πŸ˜†
Can't stand the suspense any longer Aditi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, what is it?πŸ˜›
Come on now, spill the beansπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think at a superficial level the show is really good. ie its treatment is very different from other shows like k-shows and ekta's shows. social issues are handled as they should be-realistically instead of trying to sensationalize it for the sake of trps(like ekta's shows do of terroist bomb attacks, floods et al). also in the show the villian is not a black character but either circumstances or the character of a person(dadisa) which is a huge change from other shows.
but at a deeper level i feel the show hasnt really moved after dadisa made her peace with anandi. if u notice the every time an issue has come up like gehna's rebellion and now suguna's rebellion the issue has ended with dadisa emotionally blackmailing her sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren and they capitulating to her demands. in gehna's case she first threatens to insult anandi's parents to take her badla against gehna and gehna gives in. later on during the abortion issue she calls gehna's parents and emotionally blackmails her. now in suguna's case when bhairon wants to take a stand she emotionally blackmails her children by threatening suicide and finally suguna convinces her father to listen to kalyani.
so despite getting many opputunities to show a gradual change in kalyani's attitude its always back to square one. every time we feel dadisa will change(gehna's rebellion or suguna's widowhood) nothing happens. so i feel now the story to should move on towards change in dadisa's attitude.
hey lara,roben,shreya thanks for replying.😳 lara and shreya agree with you both, may be creatives had a motive to story this way. But once when things starts strecthing, there are chances for it to slip out of fist.
Am actually quie relieved thinking that since they are showing sugnas afterlife they wont disturb jaggus charater as planned before and it would go smoothlyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and for future all i want to see is jadish and anandi with their evergreen cuteness and more of jaggus mischievios scene carving notorious nature outπŸ˜†
missing those old ones thats why.

lara surprise part is still on so have to wait.πŸ˜†
Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
Originally posted by aditisilawat

hey lara,roben,shreya thanks for replying.😳 lara and shreya agree with you both, may be creatives had a motive to story this way. But once when things starts strecthing, there are chances for it to slip out of fist.
Am actually quie relieved thinking that since they are showing sugnas afterlife they wont disturb jaggus charater as planned before and it would go smoothlyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and for future all i want to see is jadish and anandi with their evergreen cuteness and more of jaggus mischievios scene carving notorious nature outπŸ˜†
missing those old ones thats why.

lara surprise part is still on so have to wait.πŸ˜†

i so totally agree with you! I too think that the creatives must have a motive to the story this way.
:)

Noooo, tell us already. I can't stand the suspense!πŸ˜†
What is it?
Come on guys lets make her announce the surprise!...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

xoxo
-Lara😊
i want sumone to enter sugna's life

Nice post.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wanna see Sugna not blaming herself for Prataps death n also for her to move on...

i do agree with lara.

i wld also want sumitra/bhairave to show courage and encourage saguna to do some creative work in the house itself. eg. emboidery,art to keep herself busy. which later (leap mayeb)may be displayed n she can get another husband.  

once sagune is stronger phooli too can help out.

dadisa's attitude is expected to change after farida's entry n i think some above noted points of members as well. so let us wait n watch
Its a great show just moving on the way it should be i love it im glad theyve moved on from prataps death n changing the track like brining in farida jalal this is the most realistic show ever shown on the tv it simply rock long live bv :)
i want 2 c basant n gehnas love n understndg growing 4 each other... jaggu  mischevious notorious gimmicks n anandi basically a bit matured in her outlook n questions...n as the track of sugna..definately some peace 4 her.....n as farida is enterg definately some poitive vibes n full of vibrance in dadisas housE!