Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

25th March09 /Brief Updte NaKsh full on

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Please Pardon my mistakes... .The comment in bracket are purely Author based and has been added just for making the update lively..No offense Meant.....An episode wortth a wait to watch lovely from start to end you would love it totally!!

Video Update by Nipun-YRKKH 25th Mar OnL/DownL/Pics *HQ*

Shortcut used
ShaVa-Shourya-Varsha
NaKsh-Naitik-Akshara
CM-CHoti Maa..OhmKar's Wife

Characters(in Today's Episode)

Naitik Singhania- Male Lead of the show
Akshara Maheswari-Leading lady of the show
Shaurya Maheswari- Akshara's elder brother
Varsha Maheswari-Another lead, Akshara's Best friend ,who later on marries her brother Shourya
Dadi- Akshara's Dadi, eldest person of the family
Rajshri-Akshara's Mother
Vishambhar Maheswari- Akshara's Father
CM- Akshara's chachi
Mohit- Naitik's Best cum childhood friend
Gaytri- Naitik's Mother
Dhaniya-Works at Akshara's house and loves Bhola
Bhola Bhaiya- Who works in Maheswari family and accompanies her  whenever Akshara goes out!!

25th March 09 - Highlights/Brief Update- NAKSH full onπŸ˜›
by Shagun

-Akshara and Naitik on both hands wait for each other's call..Dadi understands Akshara's hyper behaviour and gives a smile... On top of that a phone rings and when an eagerly waiting Akshara picks up the phone its a wrong number she is disappointed..Rajshri comes and takes Akshara to the kitchen in an attempt to teach her cooking... Rajshri tries teaching Akshara to cook and she is lost into Naitik's thoughts and burns her hand.. Varsha understands the reason..(very cute scene indeed)

-Naitik is also upset and waiting for Akshara's call and takes his frustation out on Rashmi..Rashmi is hurt..Gaytri enters  and witnesses brother sister fight and understands there is something wrong however Mohit assures her everything wud be fineVarsha and Mohit play catalysts in making their respective Best friends to call and they both call each other...(what cupids)

BREAK (Post break preview- Naitik imagines Akshara while playing Video game and she tells him play wid her and win and show!!)

-Both NaKsh try calling each other at Simultaneous time and the phone is engage both go in their denial phase why would i call first...Naitik starts playing Video game in anger alone... Mohit is angry and sits on the bed... Naitik sees Akshara coming and she tells him play with her then try winning... He plays and loses... then Mohit starts laughing he sees Akshara teasing and then  going away... Mohit says today ur day is bad lolzz... an Angry Naitik asks Mohit to call her... He asks him that what happened to his ego... Naitik says he wants to scold her for not calling what is this... Mohit Taunts πŸ˜†

-Varsha tells Akshara she knows how desperate is she for Naitik's call... In comes Shaurya with phone saying that his cousin from cochin called Again... Varsha understands and whispers now everything wud be fine!!Shaurya leaves handing her his phone..(Cousn from cochinπŸ˜†the day shaurya knws it his reaction wud be worth watching)

BREAK(Post Break Preview- Naitik asks Akshara why she didnt call... She says but she thought he was supposed to call...)

-Varsha looks at Akshara and teases her... after Shaurya leaves, she takes the call and greets Naitik, and Mohit says its him and asks her to give the phone to Akshara.... She hands the Phone to Akshara.....Naitik Practises the scolding he has to give Akshara... Mohit asks him to take the phone and then fight and enough of practizing... As he hears Akshara's voice his anger little comes down he asks her why didnt she call him she tells him that she thought he was going to call her... He is calmed he says she was angry... She asks on her he says he was angry on himself as he wasnt able to make her understand... Mohit goes and sits on the bed with the laptop shaking his head... Naitik tells Akshara that the prblm is no one understands what he says except his Mom... and asks her is she understanding what he said... she says yes she does understand  and he smiles...both of them disconnect the phone and episode ends on Akshara's face..

THE END

Preview for 26th March 09- Varsha and Akshara are studying when Dhaniya comes and tells them that the tilak rasm would be the next day..Akshara's concentration breaks.. Dhaniya says that tilak rasm she doesnt has to go..Akshara is concerned since the next day is her exams also

RATE 'O' METER

Episode Rating Scale- You can have your Ratings in the chaskameter but the overall episode was really smile... The episode was really nice to watch out for...From start to end you have a smile and you are glued... the phone was inded a cupid today...The episode would definetely get a full bang 10/10 😳😳

Performance Meter- Well the beauty of the show is everyone is just giving their best to the respective characters .The entire people present gave their best... But one would fall for Naitik... his character had varitations today be it getting irritated...or angry or sudden change of expression after hearing Akshra's voice.... just too good.... But an applaud and   kudos to all!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please Use Thank You Button to ThankπŸ˜›
Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
thank yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu!

but no thank you too, lol. can't wait for the rest! i think i need to be behind one week in this show. this way i don't have to wait for the epis...then i can just watch one per day............

hahaha, right, bc i'd hold myself back.

really can't wait.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx that was a great idea.😊
live update. woow!! πŸ˜‰
thnku so  much
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shagun for the update yaar!!
I just finished watching the episode on TV yaar!! OMG I can't wait for YRKKH these days..
Btw.. If u need any help with live updates i could help u if u want!!πŸ˜›
I try catching Bidaai at 9, YRKKH at 9:30pm and then Im free!!πŸ˜›Sometimes I catch the 11pm repeat if i miss the 9-10pm waala!!πŸ˜›
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx soo much πŸ‘ so his anger dissapears ..... y am i not suprised πŸ˜›

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u dear i missed 2days epi
miss_patel5 thumbnail
Thank You..
i cant wait for this show everyday.. first thing i do in the morning is read the update...
thank you so much.akshra and naitak fight to much.very nice and smooth story.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shagun for the lovely update

again a wonderful episode all os naksha