Hilariousss ENDINGGG :D

Posted: 15 years ago
FAST FORWARD.🤪

LOOK AT THEIR KID..HAA
😆

And why are they still standing at the same place as they were 2 years ago??? Immovable furniture...😆

Simar still wearing red..SEE SOMETHING BEYOND RED COSTUME PERSON!!
🤢

Recycled watermelons! 😃😆 DHOL BAJE 😆

Well even Rano and Sohni didn't HANG AROUND on the washing line LOLL...I bet Nacho is happy. 😆

Amrit: bahaut sare toofan aaye..............

^ nahhh then, it rained, it poured, then you got over it anyway..Meenaxi actually overused the word GRAHASTI today..I wonder why..NOT. 😆

All the business stuff they added in was totally unneccessary, I would have rather seen the house stuff...It was a lame attempt to show how women can still go about their "work" even when they are pregnant...over cooked, unncessary hyped up business of their's 🤢😆

and when Sohni got labour pains, why the hell was the other ladies STANDING AND FREAKING OUT AND CHATTING.😆..why don't you go and call the ambulance for EFF's sake..THICKNESS...make the characters look thickkk :/ 
😆

RANO'S PRICELESS REACTION..I LOWED IT 🤣⭐️

Nacho: ab tujhe kya hua..😍

what do you think? She climbed up a bloody coconut tree and the prickly bit gave her a rash between her thighs...DUH.
⭐️🤡

HOME BIRTH DIARIES hahahahahahahaha😆

then someone says "sab theek hojayega"...please...you ain't a fortune teller so shut your mouth..thats kinda like patronizing someone. 😆

SOHNI DOING THE VACUUMING OF THE AIR...WELCOME ABROAD SOHNI-VATI AIRWAYS 😳🤢😆😆

VEGETABLE COVER 😆

Look at the baby's head cover..LMAO..looks like a bag that you put vegetables in hahahaha..cut out and keep..More recycling!😆
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Horrendous is the word 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Gosh the attempt to show how great businesswoman they are..that fake...rubish god..nd if thats not all...Amrit Transport has bought 5 other companies..including Satnam nd Global Transport kya? these two were Rishi's and Manas business...as they are baby sitting nd helping their women..before some Priya pop up from somewhere all over again... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

nd why everybody used to do transport business here.please explain for heavens' sake  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  nd ya...now atleast NOW TELL US WHERE THEY USED TO LIVE IN PUNJAB ? Amritsar...Chandigarh..Roapr or where..?  🤣  🤣  🤣

The Delivery..gosh..actually they wanted to show..be is business or giving birth to babies..everyhing is cake walk for Khurana sis and women...right Nimisha Pandey Jee....God  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  I soo wanna meet you in person...Would like to see...as how you could do...such a thing? where this track  has come from..from which part of body...as thie cant be a product of BRAIN???  🤣  🤣 

^^Oh burger..if you remember we even joked about having another borad with 20 YEARS Later...written on it..they took it seriously nd just removed...0 from there...🤣

If i had an idea that they would take my joke seriously and my serious talk as joke...would have joked throughout...atleats..that could have saved Grihasthi from being axed...🤣
Crsly...this was one kind of horrendous epi...🤣

Wht they were thinking abt when they shot fr this...

Goshhhhhhhhh.....and Rano's and Soni's delivery act was aahhh...

🤣
Originally posted by *Resham*

Crsly...this was one kind of horrendous epi...🤣

Wht they were thinking abt when they shot fr this...

Goshhhhhhhhh.....and Rano's and Soni's delivery act was aahhh...

🤣

they werent thinking ...thats the point reshu 🤣
Ohh yes thts so true nish....
🤣

Ohh yes thts so true nish....
🤣

they probaly must be thinking of what to pack for their Himalayan trip 🤣🤣....where to book tickets or should go by trekking...🤔 🤣  to carry oxygen mask or not...🤔🤣🤣 nd shot for this side by side...🤣
Itna time tha think karne ko....🤣

They all r thinkless brains....
🤣🤣🤣

Itna time tha think karne ko....🤣

They all r thinkless brains....
🤣🤣🤣

no they have rented out their skull...as it was without brain 🤣 
as far as their himalayna adventure is concerned..i am more concerned about Himalays..trees...snow...the serene atmosphere is endangered now..🤣🤣 but..atleast mumbai and television is safe..someon's gain is other's lost we say...right 🤣🤣
Reshu, I thort the highlight of the episode was the delivery of the babies and the panic of the ladies 😆 anyway for our benefit I added a 0

😆
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

😆

Originally posted by Nishtha

Horrendous is the word 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Gosh the attempt to show how great businesswoman they are..that fake...rubish god..nd if thats not all...Amrit Transport has bought 5 other companies..including Satnam nd Global Transport kya? these two were Rishi's and Manas business...as they are baby sitting nd helping their women..before some Priya pop up from somewhere all over again... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

that was bullshit as well 😆 when no one even runs that business how did it become a famous "brand name" in 2 years 😆 everyones just faffing around at home doing all the talking there and showing nothing in the office...😆

nd why everybody used to do transport business here.please explain for heavens' sake  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  nd ya...now atleast NOW TELL US WHERE THEY USED TO LIVE IN PUNJAB ? Amritsar...Chandigarh..Roapr or where..?  🤣  🤣  🤣

.they lived at aashirwaad hospital somewhere in Punjab? look at the car number plates for the city 😆

The Delivery..gosh..actually they wanted to show..be is business or giving birth to babies..everyhing is cake walk for Khurana sis and women...right Nimisha Pandey Jee....God  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  I soo wanna meet you in person...Would like to see...as how you could do...such a thing? where this track  has come from..from which part of body...as thie cant be a product of BRAIN???  🤣  🤣

its come from her bloody nose, coz its fake 😆😆😆