Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

🀣THIS IS JUST NOT DONE why you added Zero its not gonna effect and in 20 years the kid is soo small...nd Simar still in red...🀣🀣

that was bullshit as well πŸ˜† when no one even runs that business how did it become a famous "brand name" in 2 years πŸ˜† everyones just faffing around at home doing
all the talking there and showing nothing in the office...πŸ˜†

C'mon...they do all the running..the perfect end would have been if babies were born on TRUCKS that would have been befitting end 🀣🀣Manas os steering wheel...nd Rauank nd rishi sitting beside..🀣🀣 and at the back...moving Aashirwaad hospital 🀣🀣

.they lived at aashirwaad hospital somewhere in Punjab? look at the car number plates for the city πŸ˜†

good boy good idea.....but who cares...let them live anywhere 🀣teh plate used to read PB and some random..numbers as offcourse even those were fakes..🀣

its come from her bloody nose, coz its fake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so she got the palstic surgery done of her nose as well like koena mitra i couldnt stop myself and posted a comment thr 🀣🀣

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nish, you asked for it..Yes she'll be wearing red..singing laal saree udgayaaaaaaa in the skip πŸ€’πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣truck babies wuda smashed it...icing on the out of date cake 🀣 the steering wheel wuda got in the wayyyy and where would they deliver the kids??? at the back?? πŸ˜† they dont have enuf creativity in them to think of something like this πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

Nish, you asked for it..Yes she'll be wearing red..singing laal saree udgayaaaaaaa in the skip πŸ€’πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣truck babies wuda smashed it...icing on the out of date cake 🀣 the steering wheel wuda got in the wayyyy and where would they deliver the kids??? at the back?? πŸ˜† they dont have enuf creativity in them to think of something like this πŸ˜†

I dint ask for it..SPARE ME🀣 God this show 🀣🀣

Truck babies would have been SMASHING HIT 🀣🀣🀣 nd it would have conveyed their message like we are working women perfectly...god they missed out on such a golden opportunity 🀣🀣🀣

icing on out of date cake smashed it burger 🀣GOd....i wil miss Grihasthi..where to find another Grihasthi 🀣 our Fun show 🀣🀣
Howlarious thumbnail
thats what I was thinking, what and where are we gona go on Monday πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

thats what I was thinking, what and where are we gona go on Monday πŸ˜†

and i am too scared to look for another show..nowaysπŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
if you find a suitable one then recommend it this way πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

if you find a suitable one then recommend it this way πŸ˜†

🀣

for sure as without you all..what would i do alone...🀣🀣but..nah..i am into shows these days..its over and out for me...you tell me where you would be active so that i can join you there..no shows till andy comes back...and i dont think many peopel can take our joke on their fav stars they would kill us...so keep distance...oh god..even i am started thinkign on Truck lines...🀣 as this is what you find behind most trucks in India 🀣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oye chuppo gals...

Nowadays the entire traffic makes me think of this show...🀣...wht a pity..🀣
Nishtha thumbnail
No Reshu me an Burger are discussing that if the babies would have born on Trucks that would have been a befitting end to this showπŸ˜†.....nd it would have sent out their message loud and clear that...we stood by for what we started off...🀣 shown... women in highest of respect ..they can do anything..but slight problem..if thats the case then WHY YOU NEED TO SHOW IT..AT ALL πŸ€” All these..women..liberation..women...liberty whenever you talk about ..sends out the mesg that yes it is needed and thus you are speaking about it...because if thats how society is then..why you need to speak about it? its for everyone to see...πŸ€“

Same way this show..they themselves know that Ok..We've messed up big time😳...but to save our skin we have to potray  that ..we sticked to our plansπŸ˜†...so they are not fooling us..they are FOOLING THEMSELVES πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
all that women liberation stuff they over cooked thats why it didn't work out πŸ˜† over emphasised all the things associated with women liberation 😳 forcefully showed everything even when it didn't make sense..as long as its on the screen it was fine for them πŸ˜†