Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link

Posted: 15 years ago

Heyloo Friends..  

Well when Grihasthi was just started i thought of starting a thread where i wanted to keep my fav scene from the show...then got busy nd forgot..now as show has ended ,so this is for my friends who have joined the fourm late ,all my Favourite Scene of Rishi-Veera from the show.Although its like very different..usually people's fav is couples scene but the less i speak about "couples" here the better it would be๐Ÿ˜†...So Watch Mother-Son duo from Grihasthi...oh i thought of naming this thread as Rishi Reservoir , but it would be been very complicated so dropped the idea...but please..esp to few people keep calling your threads Apreciation threads(which was started by Sushi nd i am pretty annoyed with copy cats here๐Ÿ˜†) Leave Reservoir alone๐Ÿ˜ณ! I am keeping this for futureโ˜บ๏ธ

Rishi -Veera Scene 1

Discription : Its from 14th Aug'08 when Deep Massi's identity and real motive of Veera gets revealed before Rishi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWzPJCLSWHY[/YOUTUBE]

or

This thread will contain all the scenes between the two,keep Looking..more are coming up....

you can always keep a check on with my channel link..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Banner Credit : Shagun ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago
March '08

Rishi-Balraj Scene from Rishi's Entry : This scene is from 12th March'08 when Andy entered on the show, have caught two bloopers here๐Ÿ˜† first his name was Rishi Chopra but he became Khanna later๐Ÿ˜† nd he says that he is alone in this city..lying on the very first day or change of script by choriatives๐Ÿ˜† honestly Grihasthi was hell lot better those days..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ they ruined it later on๐Ÿ˜ญ This scene is esp for Reshu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rishi-Balraj on the River bank.. its from 20th March'08 when Balraj illness gets revealed ,and he asks Rishi not to disclose this news to his family...In an interview Andy said this is his fav scene.๐Ÿ˜ƒso watch it

April '08

Dance : Now look and see Andy can dance soo well..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Sushi nd Burger you look for this ๐Ÿ˜› and also a nice scene towards the end of dance, this scene is from 2nd April '08

June '08

Mauja hi mauja..Its enough to bring people here๐Ÿ˜† wathc it...its from 19th june..as i dint find any worthwhile scene in May so..skipping the month๐Ÿ˜ƒEsp for burger๐Ÿ˜› nd where is sushi...she has yet to see it..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

July '08

Rishi-Taujee confrontation : When Taujee refuses to let him in Amrit transport..just love andy's expressions here๐Ÿ˜› so sharing..this..kinda great๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ from 10th July'08

August '08 

Scene 2 :  This is from 18th Aug '08 confrontation between Rishi and Veera as who is wrong and who isnt, nd here is the moment where Veera says "after all you aint my son"...a theory which was later dropped by makers ๐Ÿ˜† ,one of my  MOST FAVOURITE scene from the show ๐Ÿ‘ Would love to see them again in some other show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Scene 3 : Again from 18th Aug'08 when Rishi refuses to bow down before Veera's demand to leave Simar. Andy in Black is always appreciated by usโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† so its kind of double delight!๐Ÿ˜‰

Rocking Chair Scene 4: Now this scene is on demand of Sushi as when i made the VM of Show me the meaning..she asked show me this rocking chair..so its for you Sushiand burger๐Ÿ˜ณ...from 21st Aug'08

September '08 

Veera asking Rishi to divroce Simar : it is from 8th September'08 when Veera asks Rishi to sign papers and he signs the paper unwillingly..he dint speak a word..but thats my andypie..silence at its best

Rishi in the party...When Veera throws party for some foreign delegates and simar arranges for the whole party..Rishi/Andy looked DDD or D3 or Drop Dead Droolicious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†awesome here and this scene is only for Drooling purpose..my drooling brigade ATTACK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† scene is from 10th Sep'08

Rishi after the party..In here..Rishi is defending himself as why he introduced Simar as his wife during the party..look for Veera Rishi chemistry here...mindblowingand later when he is staring the sky...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is again from 10th Sep'08 look ..all this scenes and see whether i am WRONG SAYING that ..they have spoiled the show..wish they'd sticked to Andy..i bet Grihasthi wouldnt have finished soo soon๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Rishi confessing his love for Simar...its from 12th Sep'08 when Rishi is confessing his love for Simar infront of Rano and Soni...loved his expression towards the end when Veera joins them and they way he hides those papers๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘..look for all teary eyed..Andypie โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ญ โ˜บ๏ธ

Rishi Expressing his love to Simar...its from 12th Sep'08, in some restaurant..scene is fantastic except the background score ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†...Andy wow no words..just๐Ÿ‘...Fantabulous๐Ÿ‘oh he also says here.."that by going away from you i've realised how much i love you"...CONFUSED heard this later as well..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now tell me whether i am wrong..saying how pathetic the stroyline has gone...towards the end..they were repeating themselves๐Ÿ˜ก

Rishi-Veera at Railway Station..from 22nd nd 23rd Sep'08 when Veera leaves home and Rishi goes to find her nd to bring her back...ok Call this stupid โ˜บ๏ธ  but this is my MOST FAVORITE SCENE from the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ..errmm..wait there are more but ya its right up there in my list of most fav.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Enjoy and Do see it..I highly recommend it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Grihasthi 100th Episode Celebration Video on TellyBuzz : Not sure...whether to add this or not๐Ÿ˜† let me take a plunge...ok i will do it๐Ÿ˜†...but edited version comprising of Andy Simar only๐Ÿ˜ƒ

October '08

There are many scenes which i've to skip likes of when Veera's secret gets revealed that she is responsible for Balraj's death and afterwards..i am skipping those with heavy heart..will update later as i want to finish off the show first! will do all those scenes later on...

Rishi Simar leaving Veera's house...Its from 14th Oct'08 when Rishi and Simar are packing their belongins and about to leave..Veera comes in their room to give few bedsheets and how Simar is looking herself ONLY in the photo self besootted ![:| ๐Ÿ˜† nd ya this scene is perfect example of Spiderman's angle of Cameraman๐Ÿ˜†..wonder why and what prompted him to shoot like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ love Andy nd Veera chemistry here..LISTEN SOMEONE PLEASE cast them again in another show they are rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..oh nd also this day will keep reminding me that i HATE BOYS ๐Ÿ˜ณ nd see even then i am posting Andy's scene๐Ÿ˜†... he is an exception for sure๐Ÿ˜†...i;ve mend my rules many a times for him๐Ÿ˜†..nd my friends crib..oh yeah afterall its about Andy you will toh..do anything..jealous jellies (what does it mean actually๐Ÿค”)

Rishi Veera scene..it is from 15th Oct'08 when...Rishi is about to leave house but Simar changed her mind at the last moment..nd decides to stay...like the chemistry between Rishi-Veera again..๐Ÿ‘ watch it..

Rishi-Simar scene..its from 16th Oct , a romantic scene between the two..you all must be surprised as how come i am posting this๐Ÿ˜†..but as i said umpteen number of times before..i just have problem with his costar nothing else..there should be someone who can stand infront of him. like Veera..Balraj ! .loved Andy expressions here so posting sans his shirt  ๐Ÿ˜ณand Dialogues which should be left UNDISCUSSED๐Ÿ˜Š

December'08

Rishi-Veera..its from 9th december...when he comes back from some trip ,i had fond memories..of this scene..the sheera thing..which  i asked my mum what is this? hmmm...leave so...and also..the weightyissue of Andypie created lot of suprise amongst us..burger is like what happend๐Ÿ˜†..so as everyone .see see..dint i tell you..we'll get used to of this as time passes by..๐Ÿ˜† i like this scene..kinda find it cute โ˜บ๏ธ Andy offcourse๐Ÿ˜† 

Rishi Simar ...from 10th December..now dont ask why i posted this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..loved it when rishi says.."office aur kahan" do notice๐Ÿ˜†..rest,..only posted because Rishi, he  was looking super cute..please dont mind the shocking color of simar's saree๐Ÿ˜ณ ...do excuse me๐Ÿ˜†

Rishi fighting with goons...its from 25th Dec when Rishi fights with goons to save Priya..hmm...okaish scene๐Ÿฅฑ could have been better....Andy is def not blessed with great co actors..sushi is soo right...

Rishi and Priya in latter's home..honestly speaking..who said here that Priya is a good actor..please court main hazir ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....i think she is hamming big time here ๐Ÿ˜ณ  i posted scene only because of Andy and his holy cuteness..(choried this word from someone โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†) the scene is from 30th Dec'08

FOR THE SCENES OF YEAR 20009 PLEASE LOK BELOW THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
YEAR 2009 GRIHASTHI

January '09

Rishi-Simar from Jan the 14th ....hmm i dont know why i posted this video ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† maybe becoz Andy's kurta was nice so as Simar's saree (BREAKING NEWS๐Ÿ˜†)  nd their clothes were in sync wth each other...which is like an achievement๐Ÿ‘..and also there wasnt much in the show in Jan except the Goa trip and the poll scene...which is like already on youtube with some aweful comments๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So posted this watch it..for Andy โ˜บ๏ธ nd i wont be able to post much video..am i am seriously scared thanks to my exams...di calls me atleats twice a day asking whether i am studying or not๐Ÿ˜†...so..๐Ÿฅฑ

Rishi scolding Simar...Well call me sadist๐Ÿ˜† but..i enjoyed this Simar thrashing๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ..so watch it nd enjoy i know you all will appreciate my choice of scene..๐Ÿ˜† rest will come later..after 9th May ๐Ÿค” okie.๐Ÿ˜ณ This scene is from 16th January'09

Rishi Priya in the office..I kinda liked this scene as usual thanks to Andypie๐Ÿ˜ƒ his reation and expressions are always upto the mark..90% times..๐Ÿค”  which i love most about him..do look his face when he gets a call from Simar nd later when he calls her from his car...Simar and Priya...who are they ?๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ gosh....God please hear my prayers and Bless Andypie with better Co-stars in next show..please๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† This scene is from 21st January'09

Rishi Simar from 22nd Jan...when Rishi feels guilty of the thing he tried to do the night before๐Ÿ˜† after that he did so much but not even felt..G of guilty๐Ÿ˜†...as usual..Andy was best rest..ting tong ๐Ÿคก ...nd ya his white kurta...gosh..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...why he dint change it EVEN ONCE in the show...๐Ÿค”

Rishi-Veera from 26th Jan...oh I loved Veera ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘here she has the personality to be Rishi's mom unlike his co-stars..๐Ÿฅฑi've become very repetative ๐Ÿ˜†...look Priya here what to say...i dont want to be mean but seiously.ok wont say anything..Watch andy and Veera here...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rishi Veera from 27th Jan when he returns home after stopping Priya from leaving the city..he looks cudly โ˜บ๏ธ when he closes his eyes on reliasation that he has been caught by someone..when Veera switch off the lights๐Ÿ˜† soooo adorable โ˜บ๏ธ these small expression makes him MY ANDYPIE...oh i mean OUR ANDYPIE โ˜บ๏ธ..Veera compliments him well ..gosh..she was sooo much better ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘than...females leads all of'em..Simar..Rano and Soni...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ Watch andy for his holy cuteness and angry young avtaar later in the scene the look he gives to veera the stern one..hai...dil chura liya..๐Ÿคฃ chalo i will keep goign on nd on so watch it๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Grihasthi Januray 28th...when Rishi is having his breakfast after his tit a tat with veera the last night sometime you dont need dialogues to call it favorite and this comes true here..i just love the espession of guilt and ego on andy's face ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and so as indifferent and stern look of Veera !! I so wish that these both actors comes again together in some sensible show...for the time being enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ

February '09

On the morning of Rishi Birthday: I named this scene as GROW UP SCENE ๐Ÿคฃ but who are the culprits??? Dirs Creatives nd writers of teh show๐Ÿ‘ !!Why..well how many times we'd seen this Birthday forgetting incidences in shows nd movies..6776865676867 times right or maybe more ๐Ÿค” then why again...nd on top it all acting of Simar ๐Ÿ˜ณ has blasted my mind away ๐Ÿ˜Š c'mon there should be limit of OVERACTING ๐Ÿ˜†anyways...Andypie โ˜บ๏ธSTILL MANAGED to loook good nd gave better expression ๐Ÿ˜Šin bunch of hamburgers๐Ÿ˜Š..watch it only becoz of Andypie โ˜บ๏ธ scene is from 4th feb09

On Rishi's Birthday..ONE OF THE MOST FAV SCENE OF MINEโญ๏ธ...When Rishi and Veera stares each other๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ expressions were marvellous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nd esp Andypieโ˜บ๏ธ my audaciously brave puttar.๐Ÿ˜†..even after committing such a big crime he very conveniently refuses it and standing upfront๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†.. do notice the expression when Veera asks him to come in the room, When he offers her cake and when he says..Office main tha in the room๐Ÿ˜‰...nd later when he goes out as Simar asks him to...lovely scene do watch it..teh scene is from 5th Feb 09..I dont wanna be mean but i did not  see nayone beside mother son duo here..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
Ohh so u got afraid of ur bro...๐Ÿ˜†..well wht he said was right actually...lappy does become heavy in such a fashion tht it kinda becomes slow...cant help...these machines naa...๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm my particular scene...yaar there r loads...esp with Rishi and Kiran Kumar....tht scenes if u could recollect would be great...I loved their bonding....it was really sweet....

Will tell u sth when u come online...maja aaya aaj...๐Ÿ˜†
oh u want Rishi Balraj scene ok..will do it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ but after these Rishi Veera..no wil post atleast one for you tomorrow..โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes i am VERY SCARED of my bhaiyu...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is too cute but still i am scared...sometime i speak alot so had to edit out few things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..... 
nd wow mujhe abhi bata..i wanna know โ˜บ๏ธ wasie it cant be more hilarious then me getting that offer ..๐Ÿคฃ he even sent me on FB ๐Ÿคฃ where is burger she would be on the floor ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† may i call you ๐Ÿ˜›btw...idiot....neither you picke dmy fone nor came online...dodo...ullu ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Kaha se nikala yeh siggy baap re my chweetuu i wnt c the scenes though.... but yes rishi veera scenes anyday preferable than ahem u knw wht!!

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Kaha se nikala yeh siggy baap re my chweetuu i wnt c the scenes though.... but yes rishi veera scenes anyday preferable than ahem u knw wht!!

๐Ÿ˜†

You had given me this lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng back when we used to in KG๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i mean last year...ab use kiya toh kya hua..he is looking Andypie โ˜บ๏ธ ...nd yes...Veera Rishi are soo much better..then i know whom..ahem๐Ÿ˜†

who did you call Nish?! me?! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

anyways i checked that entry scene of Andy...jokes...entered in true HERO fashion to knock those geezers out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and he reluctantly agreees to stay at Balraj's house ๐Ÿ˜†

And LMAO when Simarto walks in and calls him PAPA and he says "its not my age..." ๐Ÿ˜† she got told ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and just for old times sake, this was her reaction  ๐Ÿ˜† and suddenly the milk glass and the tray have an earthquake and Rishi walks up towards her and she looks scared ๐Ÿ˜† and she didnt even apologise for calling Rishi PAPA tut tut ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

who did you call Nish?! me?! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

anyways i checked that entry scene of Andy...jokes...entered in true HERO fashion to knock those geezers out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and he reluctantly agreees to stay at Balraj's house ๐Ÿ˜†

And LMAO when Simarto walks in and calls him PAPA and he says "its not my age..." ๐Ÿ˜† she got told ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and just for old times sake, this was her reaction  ๐Ÿ˜† and suddenly the milk glass and the tray have an earthquake and Rishi walks up towards her and she looks scared ๐Ÿ˜† and she didnt even apologise for calling Rishi PAPA tut tut ๐Ÿ˜†

well you have this uncanny knack of catching simartoo on exact time..imagine how she used to look before๐Ÿ˜Š now i dint call you..it was Reshu da puttar but soo many things to tell you...God...sms or mail wil do ๐Ÿค” and..Andy entry scene was...a true Hero kinda๐Ÿ˜†..yeah...saving his future father in law with goons๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘..but still teh show to be lot better those days...but it became esp aftre that TRUCK FIASCO..they lost track afterwards...got truck obsession๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Earthquake...๐Ÿ˜†....Well she was too naive to say sorry...but honestly..how and why Rishi fell for her is unexplainable...nd we used to think...that all this is preplaned to get the property of Balraj and Rishi is a con man and have been brought by Veera speciall for this..but as i said before they lost track so...spoiled ruined everything๐Ÿ˜Š...dodo's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
her look earlier in the show was brillianttt ๐Ÿ˜† cant even compare it to what she became...๐Ÿ˜†

Rishi came as a hero...then stayed over..that was wrong place at the wrong time ๐Ÿ˜† but why didnt he go straight home if he came from abroad or something ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† why faff around at someone else's house....and coz of that hero scene, Balraj knew THIS IS THE ONE..MY SON IN LAW ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜† he'll even fight for Simar this way ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†