Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 13

Posted: 14 years ago
I so loved the Veera-Rishi scene...so wish they could come up as u say in a sensible show...

By the way..my first glance was at his plate..wht was he eating..🤣

On the morning of Rishi Birthday: I named this scene as GROW UP SCENE 🤣 but who are the culprits??? Dirs Creatives nd writers of teh show👏 !!Why..well how many times we'd seen this Birthday forgetting incidences in shows nd movies..6776865676867 times right or maybe more 🤔 then why again...nd on top it all acting of Simar 😳 has blasted my mind away 😊 c'mon there should be limit of OVERACTING 😆anyways...Andypie ☺️STILL MANAGED to loook good nd gave better expression 😊in bunch of hamburgers😊..watch it only becoz of Andypie ☺️ scene is from 4th feb09

Aah nt again and here....😆..

Leave out Andy and I hate to c the birthdays on the screen...😆
Andy when are you coming back ? :(
On Rishi's Birthday..ONE OF THE MOST FAV SCENE OF MINE⭐️...When Rishi and Veera stares each other👏👏 expressions were marvellous👏👏 nd esp Andypie☺️ my audaciously brave puttar.😆..even after committing such a big crime he very conveniently refuses it and standing upfront😲😆.. do notice the expression when Veera asks him to come in the room, When he offers her cake and when he says..Office main tha in the room😉...nd later when he goes out as Simar asks him to...lovely scene do watch it..teh scene is from 5th Feb 09..I dont wanna be mean but i did not  see nayone beside mother son duo here..😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqs5a8yatk[/YOUTUBE]
I love the mother-son combination scene...

It was really a good scene in its place...