Grahasti

Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 2

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

🀣🀣 i thinkg during that time..they thought of making Rishi as -ve...no matter what i am not going to believe that this was not onto their minds.as it was...🀣 but...they dropped the idea later on...better known to themselves only...nd how simar used to look the less said the better it would be...😊

oh btw see this...nd tell me isnt Andy can dance...sachi boliyo..πŸ˜† but see when you have time...no hurry πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pgvb3M52rQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
umm this dance was okay-ish..didnt look like he has his full energy in the dance..or is it just me πŸ˜† and why were they dancing? like what was the occasion? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rishi Simar engagement? πŸ˜† i noticed Andy is left handed???? he was doing most of the moves with his left hand....there wasn't many hard dance moves..but it was alright. 

and his hair was funny..looks smarter now πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

umm this dance was okay-ish..didnt look like he has his full energy in the dance..or is it just me πŸ˜† and why were they dancing? like what was the occasion? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rishi Simar engagement? πŸ˜† i noticed Andy is left handed???? he was doing most of the moves with his left hand....there wasn't many hard dance moves..but it was alright. 

and his hair was funny..looks smarter now πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†so you still rekon that Mauja hi mauja was betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no Andy is not lefthanded he is an ambidextrous πŸ˜ƒ...can work with both hands..although call this idiotic but i really like..left handed guys 🀣 yeah the ocassion was Rishi -Simar engagement...πŸ˜†

his hair look and everything is hell lot better now...and that is why i said..he should keep his hair short..not like here...nd his physique is hell lot better now...πŸ˜ƒoh and i think he used to have this gap between his teeth which is not there anymoreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yep, mauja hi mauja was classic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that was a lil longer...this one had raunak dancing too so we didnt get to see Andy dancing much πŸ˜† the first move was funny though, shaped his arms like a trumpet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah and back then he kinda looked tired...looks more fresh now
Nishtha thumbnail

honestly telling those times..i used to like that look of his and now this look...but ya caught few episode of Mamta, his shaan days when ppl used to love him..that was classic..i find him very strange..with even strange clothes 😳 his style has def improved..but i guess...its time nothing else..which actually defines your look...

but his physique was not that good now he looks much younger wtih tonned body ...although age doesnt matter untill unless you are a cheese πŸ˜†

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is this how Simarto used to look earlier...🀣...sorry cant speak..nish will tell u by evening....nt sure....thou....

Bt this one kills me...and thx fr the vid too....haiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

Is this how Simarto used to look earlier...🀣...sorry cant speak..nish will tell u by evening....nt sure....thou....

Bt this one kills me...and thx fr the vid too....haiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you gimme a miss call i'll call you back..as i have to tell you something as wellπŸ˜† about my studies before you jump up and say WHATπŸ˜†

yeah this is how she used to lookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Change the heading of this thread and please name its as "Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Links!"
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail

Okk...will try to do..as m getting tired as the day passes...πŸ˜†....

Nishtha thumbnail
yeah you tired jee..do not forget you called me somewhere at 10 nd i will be there...sharp πŸ˜ƒ
*Resham* thumbnail
Yeah u r there.....thnchu fr coming...feels good after talking with u....lob u....