Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

Yeah u r there.....thnchu fr coming...feels good after talking with u....lob u....

oye chupooo frnds are for this only..😳 lob ju tooπŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for spamming..Watch this scene added today fav of Andypie ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TdegZZyb64[/YOUTUBE]
Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a heaps nish...

Absolutely delight to watch this scene for....

I sooooooooooooooo love the bonding/chemistry between Kiran Kumar and Andy....................awwwww..can watch them several times.....
Would have added more but youtube is currnetly down..their site maintance is going on...so...😳 chal got to go now...phew..

Muja hi muaja...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJTIAG4sv8E&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
woohoo Nish, this was the best dance in the show πŸ˜†
remember how much we laffed about it and dissed it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. but the dance moves were alright and it was good how Rano danced..at when she dances we see some effort πŸ˜† not some dheeli woman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the silly effects and then simarto falling at the end...woopsy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
for sure best dance sans special effects 😳 why it was there have no clue..πŸ€” but if you could see they were more eager then... i mean its apparent even in dance they some how lost interest after that truck thing..thats what i could make out πŸ€”  the post was hilarious...indeedπŸ˜† 

Rano is good...have noticed she always dances bare foot😲 i mean is it safe to do so..i doubt...nd do u remember the Valentine's day dance of theirs..Rishi-Simar-Priya and the things he did then..nd in the end very conviently..says sorry nd woops simar takes him back jokeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd see this is what i got on mail trust me i am like..nervous nd they are doing this with meπŸ₯± πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDUuIrBZR0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

OMGGGGGGGGG...nish whts this second vid on...🀣

Aah tht mauja hi mauja dance...well he danced pretty well and Rano too....

Dont want to rem the VDay dance....gosh it still makes me laugh..πŸ˜†

dont ask me anything Reshu i am as clueless as you are this is like TRASH😭 making fun of mine...😑 leave...but its not bad video to watchπŸ˜†..the dude in thr says..oxford is begging to see my face i mean thr faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ya....nice dance but you were not used to be here then..πŸ˜› nd have any idea how much fun we had after this dance drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† imagine burger..now after this i am off to september nd thr i have my most fav scene of Andy from teh show so keep lookignf or it😳
LMAOOOOOOO at that visa video Nish, its so true...party all night while studying all day πŸ˜† ....and the random rapping..well no comments about that, but the video is just funny with what they are showing πŸ˜†

and yeah Rano dancing is bare feet is better then her dancing with 60 inch heels...haha then breaking her ankle or something πŸ˜†

Nitz sirf thx..kuch aur toh kaho...πŸ˜†

And I just dont want to talk abt VDay dance....this dance was still okk fr me to bear....

And tht vid is too kewl yaar....its fun to watch...🀣