Grahasti

Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 4

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
@nitz : your most welcome nitz...๐Ÿ˜ƒdo watch it okie

@Reshu : yeah Vday dance was like on gun point ๐Ÿ˜† nd best scenes are coming up my fav in september nd oh wud u like to see the 100the epi celebration vidoe as well..i mean its with me..but i am not too sure whether to post it on youtube or not..so do tell me...๐Ÿ˜Š why i think..i know your ans ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I want to see..I want to see....๐Ÿ˜†

Do post it okkk...and try to get more of Rishi-Balraj scenes naa...they r absolute delight to watch for....

Nishtha thumbnail

^^See i told ya...that i knew what ur ans woudl be..call me fortune teller please ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜† ...ok will post but its kinda...lil โ˜บ๏ธ..what nd how to put up..but ok will post anyhow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† only andy nd simar parts okie..

oh u want more of Rishi Balraj okie..lemme complete the sequence i am following..like month wise after that will post them for u okie..till then enjoy my fav months video wohoooo๐Ÿ˜†

*Resham* thumbnail
Go it easy nish...๐Ÿ˜†

I just wanna see them as these scenes made me cried a lott....truly and I only got to applaud them...all the time...wish they had retained the same tempo thruought...wish wish
Nishtha thumbnail
Well you wont beleive the september month has many scenes man..will take 2 days atleast...๐Ÿ˜ณ but i will post all for ourselves..nd ya..tempo...they maintained  laughter one ๐Ÿ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
There has been many scenes good scenes in and around Sept..tht I knw...๐Ÿ˜†..so take ur time...

Yeah they made us to laugh...thts fr sure....same tempo...๐Ÿ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

yeah many..in many he looked drop dead droolicious..or in other cutiepie..so will post all...now posted one..till now  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ki karun..i had red corner notice by many not be spotted anywhere๐Ÿ˜†still i logged in...i am a brave girl...๐Ÿ˜†

you watch...another DROOLING SPECIAL in coming up โ˜บ๏ธ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iuNhgfGKxw[/YOUTUBE]

*Resham* thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmm this scene was nt bad at all...

He really had a very good camaraderie bet Veera and Balraj....

Thx nish
Nishtha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

Hmmmmmmmm this scene was nt bad at all...

He really had a very good camaraderie bet Veera and Balraj....

Thx nish

absolutely...WISH THEY HEARD us..๐Ÿ˜ญ...but no..they wanted to show TRUCKS..rather than on roads๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

btw i've posted two more videos after this...look for it one is BASICALLY FOR D3 now whats D3 you have to find out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...now look at him here..in this scene and his expressions๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9j2PDbqcUw[/YOUTUBE]
*Resham* thumbnail
I dont understand by the term D3...I only love to c his expressions...๐Ÿ˜†...

This scene I actually laughed rather than feel bad abt it...or cry on it....๐Ÿ˜†..dunno why...๐Ÿ˜†