Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Laughed...but why πŸ€” πŸ˜† i cant nd specially today...as hmm..leave😊...then troubling my friends..from Kolkata to Kochi..everyone is like..scolding me😭kidding...they are like..what to say touchwood nd thank god i have friends like you all πŸ˜ƒ ...why i am saying all this here πŸ€”πŸ˜† leave...wil tell ya everything on fone😊

nd D3 well o well..means youu dint see the first page...look for itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†i explained thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok D3 is a term coined for Andy meaning..Drop Dead DrooliciousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh I've updated whole of September videos only Set visit is left should i post it? i am not too sure πŸ€” please...tell me honestly..would it be right? πŸ€” god..why i think soo much !
Do post it everything nish...

M waiting...m waiting...wanna see every set of vid....

And Andy...ahhhhhhhhh no further descriptions...as my vocabulary is falling short of words...πŸ˜†
do u know whats there in 100th epsidoe celebration vidoe? I DOUBTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that is why u want me to post it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

as far as all teh scenes from the show is concerned..wow i am posting all my fav scenes from the show..πŸ˜›more are coming up..i am big fan of Rishi-Veera jodiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nooooooo...I dont knw wht whts there in the 100th epi....πŸ˜†..so u better show it...πŸ˜†...

And I knw u r a big fan of Rishi-Veera...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Resham*

Nooooooo...I dont knw wht whts there in the 100th epi....πŸ˜†..so u better show it...πŸ˜†...

And I knw u r a big fan of Rishi-Veera...πŸ˜†

you dont know what are u asking for putriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.great now...i better keep my mouth shut nd burger..you also keep quietπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u watch Reshu will post tomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ya..so wat if they are mother son duo i love'emπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i am different afterallπŸ˜†

Now Reshu this is for you 🀣 hmm..wish wish..WISH i could have done something on Anniversary of the show or when the show was about to end..Alas! πŸ˜” nevermind...but i wish πŸ˜”

watch it...😊 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7OzSEsNco[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Thx a lott nish fr posting this...now was watching it without sound..u warned me ..so I m nt seeing it..will see after reaching home...in the late evenings...peacefully...🀣
well my mouth is zipped up 🀣 wont say or add a word 🀣 u watch...then you wont say anything 🀣 you wll probably KILL ME πŸ€” for sure..🀣
Noww noww....noww...😲😲

Nishtha I lob u....πŸ˜†

My goodness...wht an vid....

Simar saying dont call me Simarto...was the hilarious one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And whts more hilarious when she describes Rishi as a perfect husband material...🀣🀣

Gosh..never she wd have knwn the story wd take this turn....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Rishi....stop lying...Simar is a perfect woman...wrong wrong buddy..🀣....bt yes the scene which he talked abt with Balraj on the banks of river...is absolute fav of mine too....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nowwwwwwwwwwww...nish where r uπŸ˜†....me wont thank u fr this....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†