Grahasti

Rishi/Andy Exclusive Scenes Grihasthi-Youtube Link - Page 6

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
That is why i was sayong that you dont kno what you are asking for๐Ÿคฃ ..now putri you better tahnk me...please๐Ÿ˜†waise rehne do..i thought you would kill me...so thank you for not doing so๐Ÿ˜†..

nd soo soo SOOOOOOOO true..Simar saying Rishi is a perfect husband material...joke๐Ÿ˜†....yeah the river bank secen was or should i say lake side scene ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† was nice..but i prefer spotlight should be on Andy or he should speak more..which isnt the case so...i prefer other scene than this..

So how was the video Reshu๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello shello guys...can see Nish has gone down the memory lane of Andy as Rishi...thanks for doing that Nish since I started watching G quite late so these are a treat for me....it's loads more fun seeing mostly andy appearing on my screen than the whole truck khandaan!!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Rahu welcome here yes keep watching and love the truck khandaan quote so true ๐Ÿคฃ i had seen grihasthi this way so sharing with you all now..keep watching ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ Reshu sorry buddy my phone was in my room nd i was...dont knwo where..oh on terrace๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†..but when i called you back...it was switched off..will call ya today
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Rahi: Nice to c u back here....and loved the quote on truck khandaan...๐Ÿคฃ

@Nish: I loveedddddddddddddddddd the vid....esp Andy...gosh how innocent face he can put up being with Simarto on the other side...๐Ÿคฃ...the most funniest part was he said...tht he enjoys being with her on the sets...๐Ÿคฃ...nw we dont knw the truth kya...๐Ÿ˜†....and right now today m a little bit buzy...as maid is nt there....๐Ÿ˜†..so dont knw...bt once I go out for walk in the evening...will buzz u...๐Ÿ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
will wait for ur buzz...miss buzzing bee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...nd you never know he might have enjoyed her company...but she looks boring to me MY OPINION๐Ÿ˜†..nd btw why maids go on vacation on sundays๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

PS: guess what..i have to be less active at FB saw bhaiyu their..although he is having 1 friend..๐Ÿ˜† nd no activity but the moment he would spot me..with my pic..I AM A DEAD DUCK๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..hmm...or i will say see bhaiyu let me enjoy with my friends...sorry i wont add you๐Ÿ˜† but i will be less active from today onwards thr.. its better to be on safe side...๐Ÿฅฑ  whenever di has to get some work done..she says do this, as Vikas was very angry nd there u go..i do it in a flash๐Ÿ˜† he never showed me his anger directly..always indirectly...๐Ÿคฃ ...
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Nw I understand ur status....๐Ÿ˜†...and dont ask abt these maids....

Waise need to speak with u.....a lott of things....๐Ÿ˜†...will speak when on fone...actually want u to be a part of somewhere....

Nishtha thumbnail

yeah i have changed my status there as soon as i saw bro๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i know me aint doing anything wrong so i shouldnt be scared but...i know few things he is not very fond of...so..have to respect it..nd he would probably wont send me invitation i know him nd i will never send him invitation too๐Ÿ˜†...he respects my privacy...๐Ÿ˜Š but one guy can give him all the feedback..whom i'd to add..out of complusion ...or  he would have said...Vikas she dint add me! ๐Ÿ˜ก hope he leaves FB and so as my friends list๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nd i know where you wnat me to be part of๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i can guess...but the kind of things going on in my life which you know..its pretty difficult but can always try๐Ÿ˜› just that it should not be ANY SHOW..i cant wacth watch any serial for anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but ya if Andy then...i am there๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Arey tht FB is now history fr me....๐Ÿ˜†...waise u dont need to watch any and every show...u just have to be there...fr me...bas..๐Ÿ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
I joined that for you..dodo..and as i said before..NO SHOW..rest i can do anything ๐Ÿ˜† watch this...from 16th October
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keat2CauLmU[/YOUTUBE]

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
haa really funny exp of simar
thnks nish fr video