Chandu in remote control video uploaded by alex

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi....... i saw chandu in remote control......πŸ˜ƒ
he was playing role of a guruji who taught babulnath (deven bhojani) how to get rid of camera fear.

mananiya professor spoke urdu with nazhakhat with nukhtaas......very good pronounciation of difficult urdu words!πŸ‘

he also taught fat babulnath yoga asans.......(was very funny...babul being fat was unable to perform them!)πŸ˜†<br><br>i have the video....i will try to upload it on youtube<br><br>or...see this picture update to gain interest:mananiya teacher ji is in green<br><br><br><br>

*UPDATED---
Video link...watch online/download....will provide youtube link too if possible

http://www.indiantvshows.info/redirector.php?url=5796285728476368/

Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for sharing 😊and I am waiting for the Video to be uploaded.
Posted: 14 years ago
@ nainanani, i have posted the link
Thank you very much Instantkhichdhi for the video.

and by the way i was watching old episodes of JJJKJF , the episode went like Chandu was told by his brother in law about some article in the paper related to Chandrakant Joshi, and family members are very excited to read the article but it turns out to some other person. Chandu starts again with his false ego and gets told off by Jasuben. Jasuben writes to chandu through an email, and i must say very nicely directed and what a performance from Swati Chitnis, Just her facial expressions has won my heart πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Originally posted by nainanani

Thank you very much Instantkhichdhi for the video.<br><br>and by the way i was watching old episodes of JJJKJF , the episode went like Chandu was told by his brother in law about some article in the paper related to Chandrakant Joshi, and family members are very excited to read the article but it turns out to some other person. Chandu starts again with his false ego and gets told off by Jasuben. Jasuben writes to chandu through an email, and i must say very nicely directed and what a performance from Swati Chitnis, Just her facial expressions has won my heart πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.<br><br><br>

Oh YES........I remember those episodes.....
her performance was also excellent in that episode in which pinakin wants to earn money and calls a producer to the mandir for shooting to earn money.........and when jassu comes to know about it.......kya to sunaya tha crew ko.........mind blowing.........
i will really miss swati ji.......