NOT for the faint hearted!

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I am putting a warning before the mods do...if you fear ghosts or anything creepy/scary then please don't watch this clip. I watched it and some of it is...well scary. Some people will watch it and say non-senseπŸ˜† so I am leaving this up to you...

The video has "ghosts, spirits and demons."

Please keep any comments to the video and not make the topic personal in anyway.😊
(I am sorry of this video has been posted before - I doubt it has)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8[/YOUTUBE]

Would love to read your comments,
Magnificent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not bad most of them I didnt c anythingπŸ˜† If u wana watch it take off the volume πŸ˜† thats wat I didπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They dont look scary to me either but I do believe that ghosts/demons etc exists. Otherwise how did people come up with such names? there are some truth in it ofcourse. But yes there are certain people who find all these trash others believe in their existance.. varies from person to person.
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

They dont look scary to me either but I do believe that ghosts/demons etc exists. Otherwise how did people come up with such names? there are some truth in it ofcourse. But yes there are certain people who find all these trash others believe in their existance.. varies from person to person.

true they do exist

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the video..
hah i liked the title of your thread..Not for the faint hearted haha:)

waisey..wasn;t that scary yaar,,or maybe i have seen more scary type videos/pics..haha

@Ananya..yeah i also feel that evil things/creatures do exist..
Both evil and good need each other. This is because, in defining good, you need to reference evil, and vice versa.

Love,
Gracella

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@ gracella: Trust me, I didn't find it scary either but there are many who just thinking about ghosts become scared. πŸ˜†

Yes I know people who have seen ghosts. I have experienced sounds myself, but this is in India. What I find funny is the the number of paranormal documentries which are all based in America.πŸ˜†

Yes ghosts probably do exists, but I until I dont see one for myself I wont believe in them...

Girl_2007 thumbnail
ok.... u girls didnt get scared?? i did!!  **scream sound in background - πŸ˜› really... im, right now alone at home infront of the screen, and even listening to cash song (after getting prepared for the clips)... im feeling really a wierd feeling... πŸ˜•
recommendation: watch this wid the company of an adult, a shameless kid or a chirpy/crazy/competitive/untruster person πŸ˜ƒ