Twilight

DOTW:Human Bella Vs Vampire Bella

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Human Bella is described as an understanding, caring, serious, shy, and intelligent person, with a very dry sense of humor😆, and is noted for being very clumsy, and also stubborn. She has a very private mind, which is thought to be why Edward is unable to see her thoughts. Stephenie Meyer has stated that Bella's "tragic flaw" in Eclipse is her lack of self-knowledge.

After being turned into a vampire, she describes having a more clear view of the world. She is also very self-controlled, being able to run away from the scent of human blood on her first hunting trip.Bella's private mind that rejected some vampires' special abilities while she was human evolved after she became a vampire👏; her ability formed into allowing her to shield those around her from the mental powers of some other vampires.She is also described by Edward as "very graceful", even for a vampire, in comparison to her earlier clumsiness.😛

So whom would you prefer - a Human Bella Or a Vampire Bella?

Dont forget to state your reasons

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A r y a n thumbnail
Nice topic 😊

I'm yet to read Breaking Dawn so I dont know much about Vampire Bella. But I'll still go with the human Bella because vampire Bella is just hard for me to digest. Human Bella is the Bella I originally liked. I found her to be quite an amusing character. Her clumsiness, confused nature and emotional side make up a large part of her character, which dont do so anymore as she's a vampire now.

I had always anticipated her transformation, but I think I've been slightly let down. I just expected more...

Conclusion: I feel Bella was more interesting when she was human 😛 Now she's uh...perfect. Which is boring, but definetely required for a happy ending 😃
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the human Bella too, I wasnt really amazed with her when she became a Vampire..it was quite predictable except of the part that whether Edward would be able to read her mind or not! 🤔After she turns into a vamp, the thing that I missed the most about her was her infamous 'blush' She just used to  blush at whatever Edward used to say..also her dreams,when she used to call "Edward,Edward' at the middle of the night and Edward would just sing to keep her nightmares away. Those moments were so sweet! ☺️
Now Bella doesnt need Edward's continuous presence to keep herself safe😔
But well the biggest advantage of Bella being Vampire was she wouldn mix with Jacob the way she used to before😆😆
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting topic hun ummmm i guess i like the human bella better shes more unpredictable😆
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Would prefer Human Bella..

Because in her human form-

*When she blushed,a red colour used to appear on her cheeks..which edward used to love it,And as vampire No Redness*

*And in her dreams,she used to talk n go on on...and that used to  be fascinating for edward,And in her vampire form..She cant sleep🤔*

*And Because of her clumsiness or dumbness whatever you wanna call it...Edward used to stay near her like most of the time..too sweet*

*And edward always used to be there for her when she used to get in some trouble,And in her Vampire form..she doesn't need edward's help coz now she's hard,strong etc..*

Human bella was fun..
Edited by mallika_14 - 15 years ago
~devi~ thumbnail
^i agree with all of the reasons Mallika stated for human Bella being better.
as a human, she was far more innocent, which added to her attractiveness, in my opinion. But at the same time, she was still very strong. She was also fun, and a trouble magnet.
I especially like Bella as a human better because she was so real, like i could relate to her in so many ways, especially her being a trouble magnet.
thats probably what went missing the most..that when she was human, Edward could always save her, now, no need for saving.
wonderful topic👍🏼

-dhruvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ananya_A

I liked the human Bella too, I wasnt really amazed with her when she became a Vampire..it was quite predictable except of the part that whether Edward would be able to read her mind or not! 🤔After she turns into a vamp, the thing that I missed the most about her was her infamous 'blush' She just used to  blush at whatever Edward used to say..also her dreams,when she used to call "Edward,Edward' at the middle of the night and Edward would just sing to keep her nightmares away. Those moments were so sweet! ☺️

Now Bella doesnt need Edward's continuous presence to keep herself safe😔
But well the biggest advantage of Bella being Vampire was she wouldn mix with Jacob the way she used to before😆😆

Well Ananya you took all my reasons, basically. And the one you didn't take you made it into an advantage. Human Bella, bcz than she can be with all the other people she loves, including Jacob. Now it's all weird, bcz she is a vamp.
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'll go with 'human Bella'.
It's because...well...she was a human like we all are. She had to eat and to sleep. And I actually liked the way vampire and human could live together. Now she's...different. Definitely not in a bad way. Of course I've always wanted Bella to become a vampire but I'm still closer to the human Bella as she's so normal and yet so interesting.
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-A r y a n

Conclusion: I feel Bella was more interesting when she was human 😛 Now she's uh...perfect. Which is boring, but definetely required for a happy ending 😃

I tottally agree with that😆
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I prefer human Bella
When she became a vampire, she didn't blush, she wasn't clumsy, she didn't need saving, all these things added to her natural-ness and likeability
I did, however, agree with her becoming vampire, as someone said, because it was important for the happy ending