Parul..Parul...Please get some sleep!! :(

Posted: 15 years ago
oh god...please take rest n sleep properly parul

sad to see her like this.. i mean look at her face...like she hasnt slept for ages!
today she was looking so ill (nothing new ther though..she has been looking the same since she joined jdj but its only increasing with time).... her face had such a glow before n she has such a beautiful smile..used to lighten up the screen..but now... now it looks as if she'll faint any moment...

parul please take some rest..get some good sleep..or quit jdj... its sad to see u like this....

She needs to take some days off!!Maybe she sould dedicate one whole day to sleeping..I do that when I am tired and sick of exams...Just after the last exam..I fall on the bed as if I am never gonna get up..And it helps...U become all fresh and stuff!!

She should seriously dedicate one day to sleep!!
One more thing...She would look fresh when all would look tired during those 1 hr epis..They were times when Kinshuk,Sara and Angad looked tired but she was always fresh but now it's the vice versa..All seem fresh and she seems tired!!😔
She looks so tierd in this week's episodes...........

ya parul plz get some sleep atlest get some sleep on sunday cause you dont have to do any thing on sunday and just dont practice jdj on sunday well to be ounest i love your dance and bidaai it so great. BUT PLZ GET SOME SLEEP PLZ PLZ I BEG YOU TO GET SOME SLEEP CAUSE I DONT WANT BIDAAI TO END OR I DONOTY WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF JDJ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ GET SOME SLEEP PLZ PLZ PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 

Sleeping is a great idea....I am sure Bidaai can do w/o Parul for A DAY!!!!! Go to sleep for god's sake...
Yeah, Parul get some rest!

Her eyes are droopy and she just looks exhausted!!!
Originally posted by jiya25

Sleeping is a great idea....I am sure Bidaai can do w/o Parul for A DAY!!!!! Go to sleep for god's sake...

i know..bidaai can definitely do without her for 1-2 epis...please rajan ji give her 2 days off.. i mean look at her face ..sad
in fact i don't understand what she is doing in bidaai for hours and hours.. after the marriage and HM she hardly got any role to play rather standing and nodding head.. there is not much conversation between ragvir.. she is always sitting with sadhana aalekh.. for that why she needed to be in the set for hours.. i don't understand..
agree to you all parul looks as if she'll faint any moment..this is all due to the immense pressure she's getting from both the shows!!! she seriously needs proper rest!!