Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Parul..Parul...Please get some sleep!! :( - Page 2

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
with the entry of a new character....they surely can give her a few days rest and some of the scenes can be done without her too.....she definitely needs some rest ...asap !!!.......and to top it all ragini/parul has changed her eye make up too....which makes her look all the more tired......parul dear.....please get some rest ....Edited by phoenixsilver - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats really truee Parul please take careeeeee
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ManaliS

oh god...please take rest n sleep properly parul

sad to see her like this.. i mean look at her face...like she hasnt slept for ages!
today she was looking so ill (nothing new ther though..she has been looking the same since she joined jdj but its only increasing with time).... her face had such a glow before n she has such a beautiful smile..used to lighten up the screen..but now... now it looks as if she'll faint any moment...

parul please take some rest..get some good sleep..or quit jdj... its sad to see u like this....

So true, Manali! Her face used to light up before whenever she smiled....there was a constant glow on her face....especially during the terrace scene etc.....but now.....I feel like I'm watching the ghost of Parul on-screen rather than Parul
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ i know anu...the glow on her face during the terrace scene..her mehndi.. n that towel scene...after the haldi...when she is thinking abt ranvir..wow what glow she had! i want that parul back...

AreYaar thumbnail
Exactly Manali!

She's gone from this:

to this

AreYaar thumbnail
one more example of the Parul we want back!

Pic courtesy Gagan.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^awww look at her... lovely!!

parul..r u listening? we want this parul back asap...take 2 days off..sleep whole day...do anything...but please dont look the way u have been looking for last 2 weeks!
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes parul definetly needs rest
just sleep for a whole day parul

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu.......

awwww.......she looks so lovely in those pics.....so bright !!!.......also she needs to get the eyeliner back....why has she stopped using it ??......it might make some difference to her look onscreen that is if she cant find the time to get any rest.....but the best thing would be if she would get some much needed sleep.....the inner glow would come back..... :)
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

one more example of the Parul we want back!

Pic courtesy Gagan.

Awwwwwwwww she has such a lovely smile.........