Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: lats55

in fact i don't understand what she is doing in bidaai for hours and hours.. after the marriage and HM she hardly got any role to play rather standing and nodding head.. there is not much conversation between ragvir.. she is always sitting with sadhana aalekh.. for that why she needed to be in the set for hours.. i don't understand..

I soo agree! ... All Ragini is required to do these days is sit besides Sadhana and nod along. For the sitting part, I don't mind if Bidaai producers use a body double for Parul, if that means that Parul gets rest for a day. I mean, I agree that the quality of the show is necessary, but not at the cost of the health of its lead actors! I mean, for god's sake, even Karan has a body double on DMG.

They could use a body double for a far-away group shot. Its no use to make Parul stand there for a hour when they can easily manage without her. I understand her dedication to the show that has given her all the fame. But now, I think its high time the producers understand what this poor girl is going through in order to not compromise their single frame!

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ManaliS

oh god...please take rest n sleep properly parul

sad to see her like this.. i mean look at her face...like she hasnt slept for ages!
today she was looking so ill (nothing new ther though..she has been looking the same since she joined jdj but its only increasing with time).... her face had such a glow before n she has such a beautiful smile..used to lighten up the screen..but now... now it looks as if she'll faint any moment...

parul please take some rest..get some good sleep..or quit jdj... its sad to see u like this....

today's episode brought back the issue mentioned by Manali.. she was looking so tired ...OMG... she was limbing too.. now parul is neither here nor there at JDJ as she is going to face dance off..

what she needed is complete rest...