New Promo31stMarch- NaKsh -Regarding studies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Saw it with Bidaai and YRKKH wala promo together...But saw midway

The precap scene where Dadaji says that he wont appriciate the daughter in law of their house going to college and studying

Naitik's concerned Look...

Cut to the scene where Naitik is at College with Akshara and the grls ask her will she complete her studies post marriage....Naitik looks on Akshara looks at him and says she does want to complete her studies... Naitik looks with a look "Ohh dear i gtta do smething"

PS- My take i believe that they r building up the post marriage track... Since Akshara is giving her prelimnary exams how does Naitik helps her giving her final exams it wud be interesting for sure

Luv,

Shagun

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks shags...
hey she is answering her prelims finals will be jus month ahead o sumthn so y dont these people allow her 2 complete her studies... 3rd year college se na sahi correspondence se toh kar hi sakti hai... y are singhania family are makin a huge fuss bout honewali bahu is going 2 college thing...
Sadly its true... One of my friends got married a couple of years back during our beg of second year..... the sasural people were hell bent not to send daughter in law for studying...However, her husband supported her and she gave her exams!! Such family exist how does the story progresses and whether Naitik supports Akshara post marriage or helps her studying needs to be seen!!

Luv,

Shagun
shags naitik will definately support her....
thank u so much Shagun....

so this ppl r actually gonna stop from studying?😲

this is really so uncaled for😔

who care about her not needing it in future but at least they should let have it😕
Thanks for sharing
Dis is completely disappointing
Wow Akshara wants to study after marriage
Naitik plz support her

Thanks a lot shagun!!
This is so sad...but it will be really nice to see the way naitik will support akshara to give her exams and all.....i dont know why singhania parivaar(daddaji in particular!)are making such a big issue about this..if rashmi can go....why cant akshara??Its the SAME college!
Thank you so much for sharing...
thnx for sharing..
hope naitik helps her complete her studies..

I'm sure Naitik will find a solution to this n support Akshara IF she really wants to study...or may be  when Akshara knows abt Naitik's delimma, she accepts his decision.....or they find some way out...like she can complete her second year and continue her studies through correspondence........vaise Akshara shouldn't have told him that she's not interested in studying....it's important to think before saying nything..

Everybody loves Naitik so much n they try to fulfill whatever he wishes for...n he can use this for his advantage ...it'll be very helpful for Akshara also post marriage.....

One thing is final after watching this promo...that Naitik wasn't too happy with daddaji's decision....n when he said Akshara should not study further, he said  tht under family pressure...may be he got scared tht daddaji might reject Akshara bec. of this..
Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago