Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 31st Feb 09 - WRITTEN UPDATE

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 31st, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update! This is the last update for March! April starts tomorrow! wohoo! which means 25 more days until my birthday! yay! Im really exited, I turn 15 on the 25th 😃

TODAY

Akshara and Varsha hand in their exam papers. The professor says that you still have time go finish your paper, its okay child. Varsha says "sir, we wrote what we had to, we can't write any more." Varsha and Akshara leave. They are walking, Varsha tells Akshara that she knew the answers to all the questions but the time flew by so fast. Akshara tells Varsha that she should have finished her paper, this is all her fault. Varsha says she likes doing these things for Akshara and she can do anything for her best friends love. Akshara blushes. Akshara says that bhola bhaiyaan must be waiting, they leave.

Naitik reaches Akshara's collage. He asks one of the guys where the year two examination hall is. The guy says that it is written on the board and leave. Naitik says that he doesn't know the room number. He looks up and sees Varsha and Akshara, he smiles. Akshara and Varsha are walking, a guy (Pen guy) comes up to them. He says "my pen". Akshara quickly gets out the pen and gives it to him. The guy says that it wouldn't have mattered but this is my lucky pen. he smiles. Akshara says "no no, thanks for helping" The guy says yes, you were scared. Akshara says yes.

Naitik is watching this from below. He has a serious face, kind of jealous looking I think. He sees that Akshara is smiling. The guy leaves. Akshara and Varsha smile at each other and leave.

Bhola is waiting for Akshara and Varsha wondering whats taking them so long. He spots naitik. He asks Naitik what he's doing here. Naitik says that he came to meet.. he means.. Bhola says that it got late, he's waiting for Akshara now. Akshara and Varsha come. They look startled to see Naitik there. Akshara looks shy. Varsha asks if everything is okay, they were just about to come. Naitik asks about the paper. Akshara says that Varsha usually gets good marks. Naitik asks about Akshara. Akshara says that she gets scared and she doesn't even like studying. Naitik says that he came to stop them from coming to his house. Varsha and Akshara are confused. Bhola says that badi ma told him to take them. Varsha asks if everything is alright. Naitik says that he thinks Dadaji will feel bad if Akshara comes. Varsha says that didn't your family call her? Naitik says yes but I didn't know and I told my mom to call Akshara. Akshara blushes and smiles at this. Naitik smiles too and they stare at each other. Varsha says okay you can go. Naitik nods. Varsha says Akshara, she starts walking and Akshara and Naitik stare at each other while walking. (Awhh!!) Varsha is watching this smiling. Akshara and Varsha go to their car smiling at each other. Varsha teases Akshara. Akshara says that they didn't even finish their papars, its not fair. Varsha says that everything is fair in love. Varsha teases Akshara about Naitik again and Akshara looks at Naitik. They smile at each other. Varsha calls Akshara and they sit in the car and drive off.

Naitik watches them go and then turns and sees the pen guy. Naitik calls him. The pen guy turns. Naitik says hi. The pen guy says sorry, I don't know you. Naitik asks about Akshara. The pen guy says yes but why? Naitik says do you know her? The pen guy says no, she had my pen. The pen guy tells him about the pen incident. Naitik smiles when hearing this. He says oh okay. The pen guy asks Naitik why he's asking. Naitik says just because. He turns and leaves smiling. The pen guy looks confused. Naitik gets into his car and drives off.

Akshara's family reaches Naitik's house. The two families greet each other. They go inside. Badi Ma whispers "Akshara?" to Vish. Vish says don't worry. Naitik's mom calls Badi Ma and Choti Ma to come with her while the men and Anshu stay with Naitik's dad and Dadaji. They laugh and talk. Dadaji introduces the panditji. Panditji says that 12:00 is a very shubh time. Vish asks about Naitik. Naitik's dad says that he must be coming. They sit down on the coach.

BREAK

Naitik's mom tells Badi Ma about Akshara and why she can't come and says that Naitik went to stop her. Badi Ma says oh okay. They sit down. Bhabhi ma introduces Maharaj jee and praises his cooking. Maharaj jee starts his rambling. Bhabhi ma asks Naitik's mom where Naitik is.

BREAK

Dadaji asks Vish how Akshara is. Omi Kaka says that she is fine. Vish says sorry but Akshara won't be able to come. Dadaji is confused. Vish says that she should have come but... Dadaji says that what will Akshara do here, she will come in the house when she is married. Vish and them are confused. Vish says that he thought they.. Omi kaka cuts in and says that Akshara has gone to collage. Dadaji's face gets serious. Anshu starts rambling and Shaurya shuts him up saying to eat some laddoos. Dadaji looks serious like he doesn't like something.

Bhabhi ma says collage? Naitik's mom says that was the only way. Naitiks mom says that it was her fault. If Akshara came than.. and there wasn't time left either.. Naitik will be back soon, before 12. Bhabhi ma says that she is worried about Akshara. Her wedding has been fixed still you let her go to collage? Badi ma freezes. Bhabhi ma says that you know Dadaji, he won't like all this. Do you think she needs to study? Badi ma's face looks grave.

PRECAP

Dadaji says that something like this has never happened in this house before, that our to-be daughter-in-law still goes to collage. Mohit says that studys should be finished. Dadaji says that she isn't going to get a job. Mohit puts his head down. Bhabhi Ma says she agrees. Naitik's mom says that she will not have any time after doing house work. Naitiks face looks serious.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago