The Vampire Diaries

'Vampire Diaries'(new show on CW) gains main cast

burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
'Vampire Diaries' gains main cast This article is good This article is bad
Casting of the three leads is now complete on the CW pilot Vampire Diaries, and not a moment too soon. I was just about out of puns.

Paul Wesley, who played an angel on ABC Family's Fallen, this time has a bit of the devil inside him, having been cast as Stefan, one of two vampire brothers fighting over the central heroine, Elena.

Wesley's character, says the Hollywood Reporter, is a "gloriously, amazingly, especially beautiful young man." He is also 200 years old, though his MySpace page claims he's only 17.

Starring as Vampire Diaries' Elena is Nina Dobrev, while Lost alum Ian Somerhalder earlier this week was cast as Stefan's brother, Damon.

who is excited? ahhh i love Ian in lost..missed him so much..he's hot..
btw Ian is the good looking one

Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ian Somerhaalder = HOTTEST GUY EVER.

I thought for an instant that the guy in the left photo was Emile Hirsch but with bushy eyebrows..

Show might be okay I guess?
preity*zinta thumbnail
oh geez vampires :p

i'll give it a watch to see how it turns out .. whens it air?
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@navi i hav no idea who is the guy u mentioned..but yeah IAN is freaking hot..i hope this show will b great..looking at the way twilight became so famous..everyone wants a vampire love story :P

@preity have no idea when..i think they r still casting
preity*zinta thumbnail
yeah the twilight fame should surely help them with publicity

burberry my name's swati :)
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
..well arent the taking the whole twilight-vampire thing to far..theres no gurantee that the certain age group their targeting at will still be into vampires...and the people who are really into vampires will probably not be into a teeny show.
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ hm thats true .. but I think anyone who liked the whole vampire theme in twilight will probably be into this too.. and hey maybe it'll be a good show and the fanbase will eventually grow
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG IAN! i love him! he was aweosme as boone!

yay seems interesting! wait is this based on the book? cause if it is the book was so damn boring, uhhh i hope the show is better seriously i did not like the book.
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ I doubt its based on the books cuz then there wouldnt be a point to the movies.

The article does say its about two brothers fighting for the main chic .. does sorta sound like twilgiht with edward and jacob though they're not brothers .. lets see how ti plays out though
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

^^ I doubt its based on the books cuz then there wouldnt be a point to the movies.

The article does say its about two brothers fighting for the main chic .. does sorta sound like twilgiht with edward and jacob though they're not brothers .. lets see how ti plays out though

Well the vampire diaries have a stephan and damon in it, who are brothers fighting over this girl.
so who knows.. but i hope it isnt loll

and ye it does seeeem similar