Balika Vadhu

BV 6th April Written Update-complete

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hello everyone

just to let u guys know todays update will be a little late...my internets been having problems all day n so im just gonna sort it out which will take a while so i'll update after thats done

sorry for any unconvinience

Shona😳

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally sorted my net connection....nways heres what happens today

Bhairav cums to badi maasi and tehy talk abt ending enemity with Madan Singh...maasa cums there and says that Madan singh hasnt really become a frinend to them, he was only acting infront of the village...they talk for a while and then go to sleep.

Next day Maasa,Bhairav,Sumitra, Gehna and Anandi are in the main room...Anandi is reading a book aloud to Bhairav...Badi Maasi cums. Maasa offers her tea but Badi Maasi asks for Pakore and chutni...and asks Anandi to make it...maasa says Sugna makes the best chutni...all look a lil upset for a while.

Anandi goes to the kitchen where Sugna is putting all the papads in containers...Anandi has forgotten how to make the cutni...Sugna says she will make it but then says she cant so she'll teach Anandi how to.with Sugna's help Anandi makes pakore and chutni...Badi maasi likes it and gives her naik(reward)-money. She gets everyone else to taste it...everyone likes it

Jagya cums there...he's going to play with his mates when maasa stops him.Badi maasi asks him for the ball...she reminds MAasa of the old days wen they used to play...she expresses a desire to paly.After some persuasion she gets maasa to agree to play as well

Outside all are dividing themselves into teams...Bhairav,Sumitra and Jagya are in Badi Maasi's team and Basanth and Anandi are in Maasa's team- they are one player short as Gehna cant play

Badi Maasi asks Jagya to call Sugna to play instead of Gehna...Maasa objects at fitst but then agrees

All go to play

Precap: all are playing n having fun-including maasa

Overall i good epi...things are looking bright n Badi Maasi is such a lovely charecter...I'll also mention that i nearly had a heart attack wen i saw Maasa in todays epi n precap-she was actually jumping n laughing n enjoying herself for once-kinda of weird seeing her like that😆

Edited by **Shona** - 15 years ago