Doubts and Discussions from the Ramayan II - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Vrish. It felt so good to be back here.

Uttar Kand tested my patience to the max when I first read it. I couldn't understand so much. There's a lot I still don't.

I've started reading Ramayan of Krittivas Ojha: a study.  I'll post my views when I'm done.

Guyzzz... JAI SIYA RAM!!!
Hw r u all dear Gurmanians???
Hope u hvn't forgttn me!!

first of all, m soo soo soo sory dat i went away widout informing..but ya i've so many gud news for all of u..
I wanna share my Happyness with al of u.I got 86.4% in 12th n i got Qualified in AIEEE n in NATA also..now m prepairin for B.ARCH(bachlr of architctre)

m soo hppy guyzz to see d zeal of al d Gurmanians...
new comers must hvn't known to me...m Gattu(Prasanna) an old Gurmanian..
guyzz m really soo hppy to see my RF Family...😊😊😊
m soo happy...
In today's episode where they showed Sugriv order a pre-emptive attack on Rama & Lakshman while they were resting @ the foot of the hill - does anyone know whether there are any accounts of the Ramayan that have this, or was it purely an Ananda Sagar invention?
Sugriv never ordered to attack Ram and Lakshman in any Ramayan. Instead he asked Haunman to find the identity and intention of Ram and Lakshman. I think it is an Anand Sagar invention.
hi! friends. can anyone please give me the link of hanuman ashok vatika song Naman karo swikar putra ka so that i can dowload it. plz help me. i have searched for it but. i am not getting that.
@astha anannya - i am not sure if this would be helping, but you can see song clip at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikRYdSJFjo and you could get audio from there.  Also i have been getting many of Ramayan downloads from site called Cooltoad.  They have large list from Ramayan when it was running last time.  When you download from there it comes automatically into itunes as well.  I hope you will be able to find - this song is very beautifulm hai na?
Alright all you Ramayana fans out there, you guys are in for a treat! You've seen the show on television and you've grown up with stories of Ram and Seeta. Ever wondered what it would be like to watch them live-broadway style!

Carving Dreams is a leading talent agency & entertainment company, formed in 2005 and headquartered in Mumbai. Carving Dreams has grown to be an organization which embraces dreams of it's people into it's plans. A platform where people with aspirations can converge into a common goal.

Carving Dreams brings to you a live theatrical scheduled to go green on the 29th and 30th of September in Mumbai. This is your chance to relive Ayodhya. This is the first of its kind in India or abroad depicting the characters in a live performance. Like us on facebook and get the chance to get all the latest news,updates, view rehearsal trailers, as well as win free tickets to the first of its kind anywhere in the world.Follow the following link to the facebook page and visit the website too! This is one event you don't want to miss!

Link-http://www.facebook.com/#!/ramayanathetheatrical

Live. Dream. Celebrate Life by Carving Dreams.