Balika Vadhu

BV - April 8th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Highlights :   Suguna starts to overcome her grief
                        Badi maasi works towards making Suguna's life better

Badi maasi with the kids and Suguna go to the market. They all have lots of fun. Suguna is very happy as well and Anandi and Suguna are back to their old self teasing Jagya and having a good laugh. Badi maasi is happy to see Suguna act normal. The kids see some women dancing at the market. Suguna feels like joining in, but stops herself. Jagya takes Anandi to one of the stores to buy her some jewellery. Suguna feels bad about this. She walks off remembering Pratap all the while. She stops at a bangle store and longingly looks at the colorful bangles. The shop owner tells her that she has no use for such bangles. This upsets Suguna and she leaves. Badi maasi and the kids come after her.

Suguna returns home without Badi Maasi and the kids. Bhairav and Maasa are talking about some changes to their crop seeds. Badi maasi and the kids come in after a few mins. Maasa asks her why Suguna came back alone. Badi maasi manages the situation by telling her that she had stopped by some of the shops with the kids and Suguna decided to come home. She then proceeds towards Suguna's room.

Anandi comes to Gehna and gives her a photo of baal Gopal for her room. Both of them happily discuss the baby's arrival. Maasa goes to Sumitra and hands her some money. She tells her to accompany Bhairav on his next trip to town and use the money to donate food etc to the needy at the temple there.

Badi maasi comes to Suguna and consoles her about what she had to go through at the market. She tells her to stop being affected by people's comments. Suguna starts crying and asks her what was her fault if Pratap died and why was she subject to everyone's scorn and called apshagun. Badi maasi consoles her that people will always have something to comment on. So Suguna had to change herself and be more brave. She also assures Suguna that she will work on making her life better....

Precap : Badi maasi talks to Maasa to change her ways and not be such a stickler for rules....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks priya! Badi maasi rocks!
i wanna see wat happens tomorrow-i dont think maasa will change her thinking that fast...
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i agree i love badi maasi :)
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!!
Badi daadi is great!!