YRKKH 8th April 09 - Written Update (COMPLETE)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

hey guys, Simmie won't be able to do the update  so I will try to fill in for her whenever I can.

TODAY

Gayatri Mom is sewing a button on Naitik's shirt and Naitik is playing his video games. Gayatri Mom says tell her the truth, you went to drop of Akshara on purpose that day, right?. Naitik says he forgot, he has to make an important call. Naitik averts the convorsation and hugs his mom. Gayatri mom drops it and smiles, she says she likes to know that he cares about Akshara so much. Naitik smiles. Gayatri mom says go and call your friend now. she smiles and she leaves. Naitik picks up his phone and smiles.

Varsha runs into Akshara's room, she says its her "cousin's" phone and grins. Akshara blushes and looks at the phone. Varsha says that she should leave now, she does. Akshara puts the phone to her ear and says "hello", Naitik does the same. Naitik asks Akshara if anyone at her house said anything about seeing Akshara and Naitik together. Akshara says no. Naitik is relieved. Akshara says that her mom was worried but daadi made her understand that it was only a coincidence. Naitik (stammering) says yes, just a coincidence. Akshara smiles. Naitik says that he hopes her studying is going good. Akshara says yes it is. Naitik says good, all the best. Akshara smiles. Naitik says he called to wish her, Akshara says thank you. Naitik says bye. So does Akshara. They hang up. Naitik smiles to himself as does Akshara.

Varsha is in her room cleaning out the books in her cupboard. Akshara comes in. Varsha says that she hopes everything is okay. Akshara says yes, he called me to wish me luck. Akshara says it felt good when he wished me. Varsha says good, he takes care of you a lot. Akshara notices the books. Akshara says "these book?.. Varsha please don't do this." Akshara says that she's going to go talk to Shaurya. Varsha stops her and pleads her not to. Akshara says fine, whatever you want. I just want you to chose whatever makes you happy. Akshara puts Varsha's phone on her bed and leaves. Varsha hugs her books. Shaurya comes in. he asks Varsha where his phone is. He sees it on his bed and says here it is. Varsha said that it was her cousin's phone. Shaurya asks her cousin's name. Varsha is silent. Shaurya says "Naitik?" he says that he knew it from the start. Shaurya makes a joke out of it and smiles. Varsha doesn't smile. Shaurya apologizes for yelling at Varsha. Varsha is still frowning. Shaurya asks Varsha if she's still mad. She shakes her head. Shaurya gives her a hug.

Everyone is eating. Omi kaka gives Varsha a envelope. It has tickets for Varsha and Shaurya. Vish says its for their honeymoon. Shaurya says that they won't be able to go because of Varsha's exams. Everyone is confused. Vish asks Varsha if she's taking exams. Varsha says no. Shaurya asks what? Badi Ma asks if Shaurya doesn't know. Shaurya says no. Badi Ma tells Shaurya that Varsha doesn't go to collage anymore. Shaurya asks from when? Vish says that Varsha told him that she wants to take care of the house now. Shaurya looks at Varsha. Varsha smiles at him a little. They change the subject. Choti Ma asks Varsha if she would like help packing. The women giggle. Shaurya loosk at Varsha and frowns sadly.

Akshara is on the balcony. Shaurya comes. Shaurya says so the paper isn't here. Akshara looks at him and says that its probably in the study. Shaurya says oh. He asks her if she's studying. Akshara nods. Shaurya says it feels weird, he's never seen her study alone. He says that she should call Varsha over so she's not alone.

BREAK

Shaurya says that if you have a problem with your studys, Varsha could help you. Akshara is quiet. Shaurya asks Akshara if she knew Varsha was leaving her studies. Akshara asks Shaurya if he knew. Shaurya asks what she's trying to say. Akshara says that she will miss Varsha a lot. Akshara says that Varsha always thinks about others first, but who will look after her dreams, her happiness? Shaurya is quiet. He pats Akshara's head and leaves.

At Naitiks house Naitik's dad and Dadaji are talking about business. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri Mom come. Bhabhi Ma tells Dadaji that she will come with him in the something (can't hear what she said) today. Dadaji says that she never does before. Dadaji says that leave that, she wants to go today. Dadaji says that this can't be true, whats the real reason? Bhabhi ma says traveling is good for health and Naitik's mom and Dad will go too. Bhabhi ma says that they will have to come. Dadaji says that something is wrong. Bhabhi Ma says no. Dadaji tells them to tell the truth.

BREAK

Dadaji says tell me the real reason. Bhabhi ma says "the person we are here to talk about is.." Dadaji says "munna." Bhabhi ma says no. She says about his life.. I mean he didn't tell us to talk to you. Bhabhi ma says that Naitik was the one who chose Akshara so he must have a say in weither Akshara will go to collage or not. Naitik's mom says that if the bahu will be literate she will be able to teach the kids and it will be good when Naitik introduces her to his friends. It won't look good if Akshara doesn't have her digree. Dadaji says that studying doesn't matter, the person does. Naitik's mom bows her head, she says okay, you are right, you have always thought the best for us. And for Naitik's heart, you and bhabhi ma have more right over him. Whatever you say will be right and you will say it for our better. I guess it was my fault. Dadaji said that if our only son will not be stubborn, who will? If Naitik wants Akshara to keep studying, he can. Everyone is happy. Dadaji says that if thats in Naitik's happiness, than sure. But I have a sharat, Akshara will not go to collage AFTER marriage. They agree. Everyone smile.

PRECAP

Naitik is talking to Akshara on the phone. Naitik says "Ajju (I think that was the name) was saying something about you.. fail? If you want I can help, we can meet somewhere where.." Akshara asks what? Naitik says "I mean somewhere where our family members aren't.. like the collage library"

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aww soo sutee. the whole time i was reading the update i had a smile on my face.. Thank You.. You are really good and precise.. its ljust ike watching the whole episode..

aww, thats really cute. :)

thanks for the lovely update

It was the morning walk that bhabhi maa wants to go with daddaji & also take choti dulhan & her devar with her

thanx for the lovely update...

after doing all the hard work for writing updates for all of us u have rgt to hear thx from us.

THAX A LOT Sir/Mam