Ungalil Yaar adutha Prabhu Deva - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
This week the contestants will be choreographed by three choreogrpahers..

Raghuram master, Jeffrey and another guy..
Its something called Stunning performer round...
This week i was nto able to catch up with the shows.. it was non-competitive round.. the four contestants performed together (except manoj).. not sure if he is eliminated... hope not so..
They performed diff dance styles choreographed by three choreographers who were also the judges.. nothing much interesting..

This week it will be Semi-finals..
Hope we can see good performnaces...

Also, we have Arya and vishnuvardhan as special judges...

Dont' miss to catch it...
Don't know how many of you watch these updates... Anyway, i wish to share with those who read the updates..

Arya and Vishnuvardhan were there...

Semifianls 1..

First was nandha performming thappattam.. It was excellent. He danced for the parai song and then gave thapattam. The guy along with the boy, gave rocking music.... the did it perfect.. his expressiona were great.. judges were impressed.

Next sai pallavi gave a folk performance. SHe danced with full fat pace steps.. she din't stop anywhere.. She wore a smile on her face, even when she became tired.. Judges gave good commetns about her.. AS ususal raghuram master cannot control himself..

Then the performance was by Sherif.. He gave a beautiful western performance.. He did Tap dance.. He gave very good rhythmic beats with his steps... that part was too good.. Then he did dance for a song.. that was also good.. judges were praising the tap dance and the song selection. They told that the boys issed co-ordiantio at some places.. Sherif raasi apadi pola... He performed well..\

Next was the heart touching performance by Premgopal about the war in srilanke.. he himslef being an srilanka tamilian, poured all his emotions in the dance.. there were girls and small kids, who expressions along with prem gopal were good... All together it was a expressive and rocking performance by the whole team.
s
He got standing ovation from everyone.. Then his siter and mother were talking when they cried.. it was all not like a paly.. they were emotional.. We both had tears in our eyes...

I request everyone, to watch this performance and their pleading words towards every indian to stop the war and help them, atleast in the Net.. It was heart touching..

Please check it out any of the sites.. It was soooooooooo good...

Tomo is semifinals 2...
Thanks for the updates Meena..!

havent watched this for a while now but ur updates have me a hint over what have happend lately. I do like to wathc dance shows and this one is very good to bring out peoples talent.

I do like sheriff and Prem.,.now that prem is on the finale..i do hope shreiff also make it๐Ÿ˜›
Semi finals 2 was also good.. Nandha dressed like a clown performed doll dance..

Sherif's performance was so different. Nice choreography.

Was not able to catch up with other performances.. Had some other work...

Direct Finalists 1 was Premgopal.

Next week it will Semifinals 2. Another finalist will be selected.

In quarter finals, Sai pallavi got the lowest score, but Manoj was given compulsory rest and she was taken in.

Hope, Manoj is back in form this week.
Sorry guys.. Last week it was semifinals 1 with two rounds..

This week it is semifianls 2.. Special judge is Jayam Ravi... He is a good dancer.. Let us watch it...
Wow..... Did anyone catch s'day show.. it was so good...

This week it is Semifianls 2... the first is group dance and then it is solo...

Jayam Ravi was special celebrity judge.. Nandha is his friend and he taught him dancing it seems... I heard that Nandha is a choreographer in Raack academy...

First performnace was by Sai pallavi - She did salsa style... She did it well with a smiling face.. She had good energy.. Her partner was supporting her well... he had a very good style than Sai pallavi.. They missed co-ordination in few places...
It was sai pallavi's b'day and all the three judges greeted her and then praised her for the performance.. Jayam ravi i think was taken away by her expressions...

Then it was Nandha performing a gracious style of dance... His style was so good... he had also good expressions.. Bu tit was bit boring at the middle... The judges gave very good comments.. Raghuram master told that they don't send these people directly to finals, since they can see more new concepts and choreography... thangala.. romab pugazhndhutanga pa...

Next was a classic dance by Shaerif with the concept of Freedom from the British. Aiyo.. it was awesome... He gave the best... He rocked man... with all expressions, powerful dancing.. I don't have words to express the greatness of his dance.. his partner was so supporting.... The dancers had costume with Tri color... Atlast, the Indian National Flag was back dropped...
It was so good...
All the three judges gave good comments... Raghuram master said that Nandha was gracious he was powerful.... Nandhave nittu koduka matangale...

The next was Solo performance by sai pallavi... She took the concept of brutalities in the society... Her mixed expressions of grief, anger was good... She performed the calssical dance form Bharatanatiyam... But sorry to say that, she spoiled it... She was not perfect in the mandi posture, not perfect with the adavus... I have learnt classical dance, for few years... Even I was not satisfied with what she performed.. But non of the judges gave any negative comments..
Even, Jayam Ravi who is a classical dancer, was praising her expressions. He just mentioned about the arai mandi (or mandalam). Her hand gestures, leg movements were not sharp n perfect... she missed a lot.. she sodhapified the form.. But i dont know how the judges were not pointing it out...

May be, it is semifinals and they do not want to hurt anyone, since everyone have put their hard work...

Waiting for the solo performance by Nandha and Sherif..

Next day, it was solo performance by Nandha and Sheirf. Nandha was good.... he danced without giving a break.

Sherif was exxcellent. He did folk dance and then skeleton dance. He took the concept of Don't Drink and Drive. The perfromance was good. But skeleton dance was not too perfect.

It was sai pallavi who was into the wildcard round. Though she was shocked at first, she stabilized herself.

Then among the other two, there was on the spot round. They played two songs, Something something and Pudhu pudhu (both Jayam Ravi's). Sherif did a excellent choreo in the time. He got very good applause. He was rockinh.
Next Nandha gave a good dance. BUt he din't do hiphop style for the second song.

So, the next finalists award goes to Sherif. But, since Nandah was also equally good, he was alos selected for finals. But for Sherif's extra ordinary performance, he was given the award.

Next week, it is Wild card.

I expect Manoj, Vijaya lakshmi along with sai pallavi. May be few others will also be there. Let us see who gets through it.

Thanks soooooooooooo much Arjun n Meena.... i'll join you guys from now on till teh finals.... i guess i missed a lot...... but will def be rooting for Premgopal...hehehe