Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey harvin...welcome to RF😳☺️ The show really rocks! And i hope to see more of you here!😳

And btw the show is starting from the beginning!😳
Jugni.G thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

Hey harvin...welcome to RF😳☺️ The show really rocks! And i hope to see more of you here!😳

And btw the show is starting from the beginning!😳

eyy!! thxx...
--yay its starting frm da beginning...m never ever gna miss an episode!!😃😃
karanrox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi it's awesome to see so the RF so alive again otherwisw it had gone dead.
name : rika
have i watched  remix before?? only from half of season 1 so now i'll make sure i see the full series
hey nitz i didnt know you were so young!!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanrox

hi it's awesome to see so the RF so alive again otherwisw it had gone dead.

name : rika
have i watched  remix before?? only from half of season 1 so now i'll make sure i see the full series
hey nitz i didnt know you were so young!!!!

yaa ppl always mistake my and smriti's age...the think tht i m her age and she is mine...but its totally different case!😆 And mentally i am just .5 years old!☺️☺️ You can ask harshu😳 haina harshu?😳 and according to facebook...i am just 13 years old!☺️☺️ soo see i have soo many ages!😆😆😳my biological age is only 16...otherwise it varies😆😳
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys and nice to see y'all
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

yaa ppl always mistake my and smriti's age...the think tht i m her age and she is mine...but its totally different case!😆 And mentally i am just .5 years old!☺️☺️ You can ask harshu😳 haina harshu?😳 and according to facebook...i am just 13 years old!☺️☺️ soo see i have soo many ages!😆😆😳my biological age is only 16...otherwise it varies😆😳

dekhhhhhh main buddhi hoon still people take me for a chottu sa cute cute cuddly cuddly babyyyy☺️☺️am just chooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee hai na?☺️aur tuuuuuu tu hai miss timboness personified🥱
choco.bub thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

dekhhhhhh main buddhi hoon still people take me for a chottu sa cute cute cuddly cuddly babyyyy☺️☺️am just chooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee hai na?☺️aur tuuuuuu tu hai miss timboness personified🥱

My name for you will be Simi di but Nitty di is not timboness but nimboness lolz ( lame I know)
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_ya

My name for you will be Simi di but Nitty di is not timboness but nimboness lolz ( lame I know)

OMG! Neha...you called me timbo?!?! Duh-uh...smriti is the biggest one of this forum...u can ask anyone...ask rims!! And no di...call me anything but don't add di to it! coz there is no di btwn friends...and i m not some 20+😆

and timbo u shut-up...every1 knows that i am most cutest and adorable in this forum...u can ask anyone!☺️ U cannot deny the fact...that i am the CUTEST!😳
choco.bub thumbnail

OMG! Neha...you called me timbo?!?! Duh-uh...smriti is the biggest one of this forum...u can ask anyone...ask rims!! And no di...call me anything but don't add di to it! coz there is no di btwn friends...and i m not some 20+😆

and timbo u shut-up...every1 knows that i am most cutest and adorable in this forum...u can ask anyone!☺️ U cannot deny the fact...that i am the CUTEST!😳

I'm going to get cuter than u once people get to know me .... Muuuaaahhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ( read my ff) but your older than me so to show respect my mommy says you have to say di
Edited by Love_ya - 15 years ago
strangerz thumbnail
 Name: Attiya
And no i have not seen the show but i always wanted to so im glad their going to play reruns and im looking forward to all u nice people posting videos on line lololll😆