All new and existing memers - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys im also new to remix.... i know it was a very popular show so when i saw the ads, i got really excited....

i was just wondering, when was the first and last date of this show? like when it originally aired.....
Originally posted by nandipandi15

hey guys im also new to remix.... i know it was a very popular show so when i saw the ads, i got really excited....

i was just wondering, when was the first and last date of this show? like when it originally aired.....

It stared on 1st nov 2004 and ended on 21/22nd july 2006
HEY GUYS ...............!!!

NAME: Palak
WATCHED REMIX BEFORE: yes Ofcourse ..........Hell crazy about it .............can't wait to catch the repeats ......via videos ......!!!!
sanaa happy to see you too🤗 hello rimmi and sindhu😛 attiya,nandi,palak a hearty welcome to you too🤗
thanks for the welcome guys, cant wait to watch this show!
hello shelly here:p
actually m d mod bt as my boards just finished i was out fr a little vaca:D:D
im in india tooo n have seeeeeeeeeeen remix duh-uh
5 More day till REmix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey... This is Madhu
I'm 17, and in India..
I've definitely seen Remix and am a humungous fan! But unfortunately, I've missed loads of episodes.. Am hoping to catch them all this time..
Originally posted by my3mush

Hey... This is Madhu
I'm 17, and in India..
I've definitely seen Remix and am a humungous fan! But unfortunately, I've missed loads of episodes.. Am hoping to catch them all this time..

hey madhuuu😃😳

a warm warm welcome huggy to u reallly glad to have u here at RF and looking fwd to see loads more of u its an amazing place filled wid churazzy remix fans am sure u wld have a grt time here wat wid d foursome returning to our lives?😳

and am Smritiiii😳...glad ot meeet u welcomeee againnnnn😃

Hey Smriti..
It's great being here... 😃 I'm sure I'll find the best company here- !!!
I'm already loving it!!!