Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 10th April 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 10th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update! Guess what, my birthday's in 15 days 😃😳 Wow Im really excited! I'll be turning 15! Hope you like the update and sorry for any mistakes

TODAY

Akshara is walking up the stairs to the collage library hurrying hoping Naitik hasn't left because she took so long. Badi Ma comes behind her and calls her name. Akshara freezes and turns. Badi Ma comes to her. Naitik and Mohit are coming down from the hallway where the stairs are. Badi Ma co mes up to Akshara and says her name. Mohit and Naitik are coming. Akshara's friends come out of the classroom which is before the stairs. They call out "Jiju?"

Badi Ma tells Akshara that she is something. Akshara asks why? Badi Ma says that she had to come from half way because Akshara forgot her library card. Akshara relaxes and says oh. Back in the hallway Akshara's friends are teasing Naitik about Akshara. Naitik says no.. studying.. I mean teaching.. Akshara's friends tease him again. At the stairs Akshara says sorry. Badi Ma says good thing she found it and came back. Akshara nods. Akshara's friends are still teasing Naitik. They ask Naitik where Akshara is. Naitik says he doesn't know, they were looking for her. One of Akshara's friends says that I see, I'll find her. She goes towards the stairs and spots Akshara with Badi Ma. She runs back and tells Naitik and her friends. Mohit says that we'll run. Akshara's friends tell them to relax, they won't let Naitik go without meeting Akshara. Badi Ma tells Akshara that she's not going shopping, she'll wait somewhere in collage for Akshara. Akshara asks where? Badi ma says anywhere, I'll sit in the library with you. We'll shop together later. They start to go. Akshara's friends come up to them. While Badi Ma is talking to one of Akshara's friends, her other friends pull her secretly away to the wall before the hallway hit. Naitik is there. Akshara and Naitik start talking through the wall. Naitik tells Akshara that she didn't tell him that Badi ma was coming too. Akshara says she didin't know, are you mad? Naitik says no he's not mad. They start flirting-ish through the wall. (Awhhh) Naitik says that he wants to spend some time alone with Akshara, only Akshara... if she wants that. Akshara blushes and smiles. Badi Ma calls Akshara. She asks if Akshara has forgotten that she has to go to the library. They say bye and leaves to go towards the library. Akshara turns back and sees Naitik who is smiling. Akshara and Badi Ma turn the corner.

Mohit starts teasing Naitik about Akshara as they head down the hallway. Mohit tells Naitik that this is the first time he is seeing him take care of someone so much. Naitik says that the poor girl has exams. Mohit says "Poor?? What about me? You were going to help me with my presentation!" Mohit teases Naitik.

Shaurya and Varsha are on their way to their honeymoon, they're in their car. Shaurya is talking to Varsha. Varsha is quiet. Shaurya says that you're probably worrying about something at home, the cooking.. Varsha looks at him and smiles. Shaurya puts his arm around Varsha. Shaurya tells the driver to stop the car, he spots a beautiful location and wants to take a picture. He shows Varsha how to pose, Varsha smiles. They rake a picture together.

Badi Ma and Akshara reach home. Badi Ma goes sit down with Daadi. Badi Ma tells Daadi and Choti Ma what they did today. Akshara is thinking of something (probably Naitik) and smiling. Dhaniya offers her water but Akshara is staring out in space. Akshara snaps out of it when Dhaniya says her name. Akshara asks Dhaniya if Varsha called. Dhaniya says no. Akshara says that she's missing Varsha. Dhaniya tells Akshara to call Varsha. Akshara says no, she's with Shaurya and she doesn't want to disturb them as she doesn't have anything important to say. Dhaniya asks Akshara to tell her why married couples go on honeymoons. Akshara says nothing.

Shaurya and Varsha reach their hotel. Varsha tells Shaurya that while he gets the formalities done, she will call home. Shaurya nods.

Varsha calls. Dhaniya picks up and says Varsha bhabhi! Akshara runs and grabs the phone. Akshara makes Dhaniya leave. Akshara tells Varsha about Naitik and how he's going to teach her (she is very excited) Varsha grins, she says "oh, so now he's your teacher eh?"

Varsha says interesting. Akshara tells him about today, the meeting and Badi ma. Akshara tells Varsha that she and Naitik will meet somewhere that they will be able to study freely. Varsha says good! Looks like Akshara found someone that could teach her better than her. Akshara says that theres no one like Varsha. Varsha says that some things are different, Im your friend. She says good good. Shaurya comes. He asks Varsha if its Akshara. Varsha says yes and hands Shaurya the phone. Shaurya and Akshara talk. He says that he will take good care of Varsha. Akshara says she knows. They put down the phone and Akshara smiles happily to herself. Shaurya and Varsha go to their room.

Akshara goes to Daadi and the women sitting and talking. Akshara is very happy. Daadi asks Akshara whats up since she's so happy. Akshara says that she got to talk to Varsha thats why. Dhaniya asks if Varsha and Shaurya reached their honeymoon. Gopi Dadi tells Dhaniya to be quiet. badi ma says good thing, they get some time alone together, their love will grow too. Akshara grins happily, she says their love will grow so much that you won't even know how much" Choti Ma and the rest of the women laugh at Akshara's enthusiasm. Choti ma teases Akshara and she blushes.

Shaurya and Varsha are in their room. The door bell thing dings. Its the waiter and he brings some food. Shaurya tells the waiter to put a "Do not disturb" board on their door. Varsha blushes. The waiter leaves and closes the door. Shaurya looks at Varsha and smiles.

Shaurya walks up to Varsha the romance starts. 😳 They sit on the bed. The door bell thing rings. Its the waiter, he brings the do not disturb thing and Shaurya hangs it on the doorknob. He clothes the door and goes to the cupboard. He comes sits on the bed beside Varsha who is blushing. He hands Varsha some books. Varsha is startled. Shaurya says very bad, running from your studying?? Shaurya smiles and says that you will be taking your exams. Varsha starts to say something but Shaurya shakes his head. He says theres a do not disturb sign on the door, so start studying. (AWh) Varsha looks at her books. Shaurya says now pay attention to your studies. Varsha has tears in her eyes. Shaurya wipes her tears and says "I hate tears pushpa, I hate tears" (LOL) Varsha and Shaurya laugh. Varsha says that she's happy that Shaurya thought of her. she hugs Shaurya. She says that she doesn't want to continue her studies. They have a cute moment.

PRECAP

Mohit, Rashmi and Naitik are sitting together. Rashmi says smiling "Daada and literature? wow that wasn't even your subject and your going to teach her?" Naitik says "No no, I was just helping her" Mohit yes "yes yes, just helping" (they're teasing Naitik) Naitik says "Yes, Im just making notes." Mohit says "yes, love filled"

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx so much 4 da gr8 update

nandipandi15 thumbnail
awesome update, seems like a cute epis
thanks!
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww nice precap
i luv akshara's smile
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
happy birthday in advance sweety....
thanx for the update....
it was a very cute episode of naksh and shava...
dying to see such episodes of both couples in future....
loved shaurya today he stole the show today.....the understanding he showed towards varsha was indeed worth applause and naksh all i can say very romantic whenever i see them my heart pounds so fast....without touching each other it shows as if they are touching each other....such a sizzling and unique chemistry
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's a lovely episode

thanks for the update

would love to see if naitik really teaches akshara