Dare to Love#2(DMG) Special Request on Page 100 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
hey... first of all congrats 4 da secind thread.
da part was nice.
plz continue sooooon.
n thnx 4 da pm.
hey mini...
congo for the second thread...n thnx for the pm...
~reserving~will be back after reading the part..
*edited*
okies m back now...
wat an intense part...wow just loved it!!!!!πŸ‘
firstly riddhima n her state of mind was superbly explained...she was right in her place but she shld hav told armaan all abt sumit n his behaviour...that wld hav never brought up this situation...
anjali is such a sweetheart...loved the way she distracted ridz from crying n then made her tell the whole event...she sure has taken the right desicion by planning to get sumit rusticated...n atul is the best jijs ever...loved his little talk with ridz...waiting for him to come face to face with armaan...
and then armaan's perpective was really good..but, as rahul rightly feels, i think he is more at fault than ridz by not allowing her a chance to expain the whole situation...
and god..these both are sooooo stubborn...why cant they let go their respective egos??? 3 days is just too much...but then still armaan feels dejected when he doesnt see ridz in college.😳.
and then the part wen armaan tries blocking out all memories of ridz when he hears the song was really good...
muskaan is such a darling...and i guess she is the one who did the best thing in the situation..being neutral n not taking up sides...
waiting for the next part to see how that sumit bears the consequence of his fault...and also wat happens when ridz n armaan come face to face...

Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago

Hey,

I wrote a long comment and then the stupid net crashed and I got the *msg not posted* error and now I have to type it out all over again and I'm not sure I can remember exactly what I said the first time *sigh* anyway, I'll try my best. Here goes:

Well, Angie and Atul stole the show for me this time. Angie especially was wonderful, the way she comforted ridz and gently pointed out the places where she was at fault herself without in anyway giving her anything less than 100% support and last but not the least by preventing Atul from beating up Armaan…lol. Atul too was wonderful, trying to soothe Ridz the best he can while taking care of Sumit in such an efficient way. I loved that part where Ridz leans her head on his shoulder, the trust and love that conveys is just amazing.

Rahul and Muskaan too really stood out with their maturity and sense of perspective. The way they didn't descend to the level of blaming each other or their partners' friends for hurting their own friends shows a level of maturity and sensitivity that is wonderful. Kudos to all four and their creator!

As for Armaan and Ridz themselves, well no one can call you an Ekta this time, you dealt with their reasonings and egos and all-too-human foibles beautifully. In fact the whole break up and post-break up mess had a sense of veracity about it. No hysteria or excess emotional outbursts a la Kekta but still the pain was all too evident. All in all a brilliant update.

Last but definitely not the least, CONGRATS for your new thread and may this be the start of a lot more. Thanx too for taking the time to send the pm.

Luv ya!

hey...congratulations 4 ur 2nd thread...btw...d part awesome n a bit depressing 2...ay...keep updating...n yeah thnx 4 d pm....plzzzz continue soon...
Hey Mini,
First of all, congrats for the second threat, I hope u'll achieve more. Till now u have done a brilliant job and I know u will keep doing it.

πŸ‘CongratulationsπŸ‘

I love you, You are just too good.
I completely loved the part.

U know what I was crying reading it, It was so emotional they both want to talk with each other but their ego come in between. I so hope they talk sort out the mess. I think they both should forget their ego and talk. I know Ammi is at fault but unknowingly. So ridzi should talk to him and tell him everything so that armaan felt his mistake.

Rahul and Muskaan were just amazing, I mean they support their partner's best friend. And really muskaan's logic made me giggle too. I agree there, Rahul should made Armaan understand relaxly but again ammi was ignoring the talk so rahul found this way better and i think Armaan understood if not a lot then a bit.

Atul and Angie are just too good. I so loved their bond with each other and especially the way they are with ridzi. Angie support her sister a lot, she is sister that every girl would like to have and atul is such a cute jiju rather brother, I mean he is so understanding, he can't see ridzi crying. I so loved it when he said that he would have beat Armaan if angie shouldn't have stopped him. Atul is so lovely.

I hope Atul get soon sumit suspended from the school and i think that will too made armaan realize that ridzi wasn't at fault.

I so loved it this part, every bit was awesome and you aren't Ekta at all. You describe every emotion brilliantly.

Continue soon and thnx for the PM.

Love you<333
Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
part was fab as usual Mini,
but it ended soon......i want more!!!!!!!
was waiting for armaan and ridz's patch up sooooooo badly.......not fair.....now you've started giving us suspense endings like ekta yaar!
love you loads
sumedha

congrats on ur new thread :) keep continuing...gr8 chapter...loved it!

heyya di....πŸ€—... ok i was like nagging u yesterday that i wanted an update and now that u did... u must be wondering that where ahve i disappeared to... hehe... reasons enclosed in PM..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... ok... rav beli angli with juuu... *kiddish language*.... hehe translates as i am very angry with you!!!! πŸ˜†.....  mini di... how cruel!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... mummy... aunty 's very mean!!! ok i seem to be on high today with kids and kiddish acts... apologies!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yh sooo i can't believe you had such a twist in mind.... waaaaaa!!!!! πŸ˜›.... ok so please cont soon and love ya tons....... *hugs* me.......xxxx

P:S congooooooooooooooo on second thread!!!!!! 

P:P:S wow... lucky me.. green colur combinations... hehe πŸ˜†
Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 14 years ago
hey mini firstly congrats on the new thread! your ff is definitely worth it!
and secondly, awesome part! it was sad and frustrating at the same time! seeing poor ridhima in that state amd armaan also was very sad :(
but boy do they have egos! to be honest, i dont blame ridz, he broke up with her without listening to her, why should she call him?! loved how rahul is supporting ridz, he even fought with armaan! i really love atuls character! glad hes supporting ridz also! hope he gets that sicko sumit busted and expelled! maybe then armaan will find out the truth! looking forward to the next part, ar face to face! please continue soon mini :)
heyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
thanks for PM.