Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
omggg! i cant believe armaan is being like this! ... nice part hun! continue soon pleasee =d and thanks alot for the pm
aarora thumbnail
congrats honey on 2nd thread..n luvd d update..waiting fr AR face 2 face now..lets c wht happens..continue soon..
thanx fr PM..

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice chapter
those two better put aside their
ego or else they will never call
each other. but you know it tru...
many times our ego keeps us from doing
things which later becomes such a
huge problem
~*evil zanny*~ thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so  many congos for the new thread i was reli happy!!!!!
and well u r NOT ekta kapoor...
even after that part, i knew it cuz AR love each other so much , no crap like sumit wud enter their lives...
aww atul is so understanding... cute...
and anjie was good!!!!
and as far as RM are concerned... well they are so cute to criticize!!!!!
poor armaan and ridhima they cant get through the shock but i know u'll put things right!!!!
i reli want that idiot sumit to be slaughtered...
so waiting really eagerly for the next part update asap...
love...
zanNy...😊

ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey mini
  loved it..thanks 4 the pm...
rapi_c thumbnail

Wow Mini! Dare to Love Part 2!! Sounds so thrilling!!!😃 Congrats dear, with ur wonderful story u really deserved this!  I was waiting for d day u complete 150 pages and here last morning i saw ur PM that u r updating in a new thread. =) Congrats again!!👍🏼

Now abt the latest, after nearly spamming ur thread last time i got late this time around, blame tasks in my hands!🤔. The part was very long indeed,😳i bow down to u, u exceeded whatever expectations i had. Lolz😉

And what's more, it got all of the things - individual feelings of riddhima and armaan (and his inner conflicts...), d quiet understanding b'n Anjali-Riddhima (amazing chemistry!😊), controlled reaction of Atul (i was so amused when he confessed how he actually wanted to thrash armaan, Lolz 😆), rahul confronting armaan-- hey, that was interesting!! rahul looked so much more concerned with ridzie's feeling that for a moment i was like has he fallen in love with her?!! hehe 😛 but i guess he considers ridzie an equally good friend. 😉
seems like armaan easily garners girls' support and riddhima boys'.😛

so muskaan decided to be neutral! she came out to be remarkably understanding and supportive in this part.😊

good that Atul knows both abt armaan and sumit now, it was moving to see anjie's trust in him when she said "Atul will handle everything". that bit and d one where rahul hugged muskaan were like moments of d day for me. totally adored them!

okay, so that's my loooong comment on ur super loooong part. i know u r feelin drowsy by now but i was trying to keep up with u, u see. 😆 btw, when r u planning to update next? m waitin for d face-to-face.

a big thnx 4 pm. =)

PS:- loved d line Words never work when the heart is at stake.
ask me!😉 

Edited by rapi_c - 15 years ago
rapi_c thumbnail
Ahh finally i succeeded in posting my comment. 😃 IF is behaving strangely today!!
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hi Guys

Ok now this is not a bribe, and dont worry i will update soon, but i just wanted to share a small scene i penned down, hope u like it 😛

"Kharrrrrrrr, kharrrrrrr"

Riddhima opened her sleepy eyes and groaned. Not again. Ughhhh!!!!!! Grabbing an extra pillow she put it over her head to try and block out any noise but to no avail.

"Kharrrr, KHARRRR"

Ok thats it. She had had enough. Yes she loved her husband a lot, but every love has its limitations and her's had just crossed the fine line between love and hatred. She turned to look at her husband who was snoring away to glory without any idea of the evil ideas going on in her head to murder him or more likely his loud nose.

Riddhima kicked Armaan on his legs which were lying on top of her but he merely groaned and grabbing her in his arms again went of to sleep, still snoring. Riddhima felt like pulling her own hair in frustration.

"ARMAAN" she shouted loudly shaking him and trying to wake him up.

Boy did her husband sleep like a log. A dead log more appropriately. Her shouting and shaking had no effect on her sleeping husband. She thought of giving up trying to wake him up when she saw the serene way in which he was sleeping. Man, he must be tired. He worked in the office all day, maybe she should give up this idea and try to sleep.

But all these pleasant thoughts soon disappeared when Armaan turned in his sleep and almost came on top of her with his face just inches away, thus increasing the noise and making all of Riddhima's attempts to sleep disappear.

How to wake him up??? That was the question, since neither kicking nor shouting or shaking him seemed to work. Suddenly remembering something Riddhima smiled and placing a finger on his face, she moved it in a sensous manner while blowing air on his face at the same time.

Armaan smiled in his sleep and moving closer to her buried his face in her neck but still continued to sleep. Riddhima then went for the final attack, moving her head back she brought her lips close to his ears and then whispered in a husky voice,"I love you jaanu" saying this she bit his ear which woke up Armaan immediately.

Armaan blinked his eyes confusedly wondering why he had woken up in the first place. Then he saw Riddhima's face before him and smiled. Bending towards her he tried to kiss her but she shrugged him away.

"Hey baby, kya hua??? You know I had a great dream about you".

"Dream??? About me???" Riddhima asked mildly interested.

"Ya, you were being very romantic for a change and then you said I love you jaanu in a sexy voice, and then...... and then" Armaan stopped thinking a bit.

"And then what???" Riddhima asked trying to hide her smile.

"And then I woke up" Armaan said in a disappointed tone making Riddhima burst into a peal of laughter. Armaan looked at her wondering why she was laughing while Riddhima just could not stop seeing the expression on his face.

"OMG Armaan, you are choooo sweet, I love you" Riddhima said pulling his cheeks. Armaan beamed getting such love and attention from his wife in the middle of the night.

"I love you too baby" Armaan said and kissed her lightly on her lips.

Riddhima broke the kiss and looked up to see Armaan smiling at her cheekily. Blushing at his naughty expressions Riddhima tweaked his nose making Armaan smile wider.

"Ok enough, now let me sleep and you stay up" Riddhima ordered as she settled down to sleep.

"What???" Armaan asked shocked. They were loving each other and all of a sudden madam wants to sleep, and what did she mean that he should stay up.

"Armaan, sweety, I love you, you know that right??? But I don't love your nose and specially when you snore I feel like doing something horrible to it. Now I don't want to be one of those wives who attack their husbands when they are sleeping so why don't you let me sleep, as it is you have already slept for 3 hours now its my turn".

"Riddhima, I don't snore" Armaan protested.

"Yes you do, ask me, I have been sleeping with you for so many years now" Riddhima explained.

"Riddhima for the last time I don't snore, hmph" Armaan said getting angry.

"Armaan if you are gonna behave like this then I am gonna go and sleep with Saahil in his room" Riddhima warned.

Armaan panicked, he could not sleep without her by his side. She was his favorite cushion. He loved cuddling her and going to sleep in her arms. But he also was not ready to believe that he snored. Hell old people like his father snored not him.

Still being angry with her he did not reply, instead hugged her tightly in his arms making it impossible for her to move. Riddhima smiled at his kiddish behaviour. God was'nt handling Saahil enough at day and now she had to handle his papa at night.

"Ok baba, I am not going anywhere, leave me" Riddhima gave up.

Armaan smiled widely when he heard her and kissed her on her forehead,"Don't scare me in the middle of the night, you know I can't sleep without you".

"And I can't sleep with you" Riddhima mumbled softly but shut up when Armaan looked at her. She ruffled his hair as he prepared to go back to sleep in her arms. Suddenly he got up and looking very serious asked,"Ridzie, do I snore???".

Riddhima looked at Armaan's anxious face waiting for her answer and her heart melted. She nodded in a no making him happy. Soon Armaan went back to sleeping clutching her tightly with his head on her chest. Riddhima chuckled when she heard his snores again and shaking her head tried to go back to sleep ignoring the noise.

Ear plugs, she made a mental note for her shopping list tomorrow, even as she prepared to go to dreamland and join Armaan even there.

Comments pls ppl Thanks Mini 😃
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
that was a really cute scne..
loved it totally..
splendid job Mini..
update the part soon too please..
waiting to see what Atul does to Sumit..
goodnite..

Rucha

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely lovely lovely is all that came to my mind after reading this part.
OMG u are really very talented. you turned the most boring thing anyone can tolerate(snoring) into the most romantic and cute scene!!! OMG how did u do this.
excellently written. what a lovely way to wake up.