Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW... this was such a cute part....
lolzz Armaan snoring... nd yeah ear plugz r a brilliant idea Ridhima.. lolzzz..
But they are seriously cute... Awww their love for each other...
Great job hun.... Muahzz 2 u!!!!

Luv SAZ!
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww. dat was sooooooo cute.
just luv it.

SunainaTM007 thumbnail
hey mini... as if ur scenes in the fic werent enough u write such fab moments while leaving me admiring ur takent...
S-U-P-E-R-B!!!!!
just loved it!!!!!!
u really do hav a knack at writing such cute scenes...
Armaan blinked his eyes confusedly wondering why he had woken up in the first place.
i could so very imagine his confused look...and the way riddhima woke him up was really good..how do u come up with such ideas...

"Ok enough, now let me sleep and you stay up" Riddhima ordered as she settled down to sleep.

and then i burst out laughing reading this sentence...gosh it was very funny...riddhima is just sooooo cute...

Still being angry with her he did not reply, instead hugged her tightly in his arms making it impossible for her to move. Riddhima smiled at his kiddish behaviour. God was'nt handling Saahil enough at day and now she had to handle his papa at night.

aww..cho cute...
awesome as i said before but pls do update the next part of the fic soon....
everlastingword thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Mini,
   can't believe i missed out on your FF for so long! i confess i just finished with the last bit and loved it! will be back with a longer comment as soon as i can! Damn, i have to find the first thread now..or can you PM that to me??!!
love
  mia
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
way to cute mini! uff i hate snoring, cant stand it! no matter what, i cannot tolerate sleeping in the same room as some one who snores! one of my biggest pet peeves!
it was so sweet, great job :)
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Mini,
AR moment were just superb, I so loved it.
It was so cute at the end when He asked if he really snored and she replied no seeing his face.
Continue soon the FF, I am dying to read what will happen next.

Luv u<333
Kashish
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesum part....it wz absolutely fab!!

upate soon...
-Crimson- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i just started reading ur ff n i love it wonderful ff πŸ‘πŸ‘but i have a huge problem i want to read the previous parts n i just read 6 parts n from then i have not been able to open the first thread😭😭😭 plssssssss help i want 2 read all the parts but the first thread is not opening i dont if its a problem with my my pc or net but i have been able to open all other posts including ur second thread anyway i love ur ff πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒreallly  love it so much 😊😊

love sheela😊
archielicious thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!!! it was really a very cute scene....................nice update.............thnx

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sea_nyx thumbnail

awww cho chweet beautiful part mini, and you know what I loved best about it? well, actually I liked too many things about it to count πŸ˜† but the sheer comfort level b/w the two. I mean it's obvious that this is a love that has seen the test of time and only gotten stronger 😍 😍 😍 Having said that, there are some choice bits in the update:

for eg, when Ridz tells Armaan in perfect seriousness that since she's not the kind of woman who kills a sleeping husband  πŸ˜† he better stay awake for a change only to lie at the end that he doesn't snore so as not to break his heart (awww....😍 😍 😍)

Armaan soo cheesed off at being accused of doing something  only "old people" do 🀣 🀣 🀣 and then hugging Ridz tighly so as not to let her go (again awww....😍 😍 😍)

all in all, just beautiful and I am prepared to be magnanimous and let you delay the update a couple of more days πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†