Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsliiGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
its sad...

If you know someone being bullied talk to them, its amazing in life that just listening alone can help many problems.

If you have a little bro or sis even, just talk to them and ask caring questions....

Kids are mean these days, but talking about it will help, keeping it inside makes it worst....
sabrinaa. thumbnail
mhm, its sad ..

i just feel so bad knowing he killed himself .. he was only 11 ... its freaking me out.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG that's horrrrible :( Awww poor kid! I wonder what his family must be going through. This world is full of cruel people, stupid bullies need to get a fcking life...jerks!
That's so sad... at my primary school I got peer mentor training and then went onto secondary school and carried on making sure there is no issue of bullying and it was not a problem at our school

But it's so sad to see such cases where ppl are getting bullied and then end up giving up thier life... I believe there is no point of giving up ur life for some bullies - they're not worth it... u shud try to fight out of it... talk to someone get the issue sorted... if it's u today it'll be someone else tomorrow so the bullies need to be shown that they can't get away with it... but then again I guess it's easy said... only those going through it know what they feel and know how hard it is...

I just don't understand what bullies get out of bullying someone else... self pleasure? But how can taking someone's life be pleasurable?
sabrinaa. thumbnail
because they have crappy lives and need to make themselves feel better so they put down other kids.

... or they're just a bunch of low-lives.