stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks to the development team member Soni_gal for allowing me to post this here to make all MMDR, Kulwant & Geet fans aware of this new place where all KulGeet fans can go and share their love for their favourite jodi. If you like Kulwant Singh or Geet (Piyush & Surilie) then please check this site out; it contains all the latest, up-to-date news, reviews, previews, articles, tidbits, informations, photos, videos, fan-fics, games and much more. A complete forum just for them ONLY! I belive first ever forum made for them online today.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/kulgeet

please spread the words of this new kulgeet quest if u know other kulgeet fans online

Thank you
Sara

ps if moderators feel its not required or violates the forum rules then please remove this thread, however I did took permission from the mod!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea.sara.u posted the topic.now lets wait and watch 4 the response.i hope its gonna b big
stephhh thumbnail
no problem anwesha and thanks pooja for the support
Niti_89 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sara, I'm having some serious trouble & I can't log in to KGF, can't even read the comments posted in the C-box & I don't know how many more days will it take to solve this problem !!!

I miss Meet Mila De Rabba  & KGF !!!
stephhh thumbnail
OMG...I was wondering about you and thought u r busy with your studies. what type of error message do you see? as I can see all other members can log in fine as well as me. I dont see any problem. is it related to password, your browser or something like that?
tell me more about the problems as I am really missing you a lot

Niti_89 thumbnail
THIS IS THE WINDOW THAT OPENS UP & DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING FURTHER:-

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the info you were working on might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.

Send Error Report       Don't Send

SO WHEN I CLICK  ON  Don't Send, THE WEB PAGE (WINDOW) CLOSES DOWN !!!
stephhh thumbnail
that means it is due to your browser (Internet explorer) problem. So I think you need to update/upgrade to the latest version of IE or switch to Mozilla firefox. I use firefox while browsing KGF and it goes well with no problem. I will suggest you to use firefox or new IE version. IE is very annoying sometimes as I too see such problems for other sites so I dont use that anymore
I hope ur problem resolves quickly and u can return among us because we and many topics r waiting for your replies :)

stephhh thumbnail
did u checked ur zavasript settings?? I think its disabled which is preventing u to browse the forum, plz check the IE zavascript settings
Niti_89 thumbnail
THANKS !!!😔

You have no idea what other problems I'm facing !!!
My MovieMaker is not opening nor any MMDR videos can be played in the Media Player nor can my MMDR DVD be played in my pc !!!
Edited by Niti_89 - 14 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
holy molly whats happening?? I think ur flashmedia needs to b upgraded too. And uninstall the dvd player/media player and reinstall them. Make sure u have the setup before uninstalling

try contacting with someone in ur house who knows about computer stuffs