Good this stupid show ended

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I am very glad that this stupid show is over. It was not at all interesting. I had skipped many of the episodes and used to tune in because of some guests but even those guests were made to look foolish with those foolish skits type of stuff in between 🥱 ... I would rate it as the worst celebrity talk show.... Even the questions asked to some very entertaining guests were so stupid. I really hated the small skits type of stuff which had the guests involved and some really really boring skits involving others.... Even the jokes were so stale... I guess only the background tape laughed and no one else 😆 I think they should stop the reruns as well....
I really wish Farhan sticks to movies at which is is good at and never return to host another talk show 😭.. and spare us the agony 😆

P.S : Purely my opinion.. Please share your honest thougts 😊
well I think truly it was a fantastic show I loved the guest nd loved when Priyanka Chopra came I loved this show and wished it would have never ended but the dancers were a little to well I don't know, but if you don't like the show that's okay but you don't have to insult it cuz their are some people that do like the show like me.

It was a great show, the jokes were funny and I loved everthing about it.
I didn't watch too many episodes but I vividly remember when Karan Johar came.

...OMG that "guy" (cow) joke was 🤣 . At first I was like ☢️ but yeah 😆
Same with Karan's "red underwear from his childhood obese days being donated by his mother to be made into the cover of the red sofas on Oye's sets".... 😛 hahaha

But that skit where they were "fighting" to get Shah Rukh's dates was good. 👏 Edited by 12142011 - 14 years ago
Why did it watch it so much if you hated it?
i thought it was a really good show even though i didn't have teh channel and used to watch it online.
it was a show for intelligent people..people used to saas bahu dramas cannot understand or appreciate stand up comedy . Farhan has a beautiful sense of timing..i really liked him in this show and the way he got actors to project the funny side of their nature was really awesome, so were the small funny skits and talent shows interwoven into the program.i wish the second season is back soon . As for those of you who found the show stupid..there are so many other channels to choose from ..I am sure you could have taken the trouble to zap your remote,  visit some other channel and glue yourself to some saas bahu melodrama.
Discussion forums are for discussing aspects of the show you like or do not like ...not for calling shows stupid etc. It looks so childish raving and ranting like this when you can maturely switch to something else on friday and stop visting this forum.
Edited by prernade - 14 years ago
Omg i love oye its friday farhan akhtar is such a bril host i wish this show never ended i used to look forward to fridays coz of farru and the guests were really goo. his jokes hilarious and the way he communicated with his guests omg lovd tEdited by anee_4_life - 14 years ago
OMG this was one of the best talk shows better than koffee with karan!!!!!!! This had more of humor to it!!!!!!!!  I loved it!!!!!! Farhan is amazing and down to earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite was the priyanka chopra one!!!!!!!!!!!!