•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone!!!

you guys dont know how frustrated i am b/c of this channel... its killing me..😭

all my friends have been telling me since february to just forget about it, but i always insited thinking that it will come..

there r news that says "oh kdmh is telecasting by mid february" "oh, by march"  now april..  how long are they gonna do this to us? 😡

i cant tolerate this anymore, so i made a choice: that if they dont telecast kdmh by the end of april, i will never visit nor watch any kdmh epis...

THIS WAS (TO ME), THE BEST BALAJI TELEFILMS' SERIAL EKTA HAD CREATED!! 😭
😭
I knwo how u fell dear i am sooo upset and soo hurt and really disapointed in ekta toooo i really badly want my rakun and kdmh back i really badly want it back i miss it sooo badly! well it well get confirmed by this week if kdmh comes back or not! aamir or abigail well confirm it soon i think lets hope for teh best! i really badly want it back
heyy
i kwn exactly hw yu mean, an i feel sorry 4 those who av bin waitin since november, i jst gt into dis show weeks ago and im so frustarted dta dey avent put on some nw eps yet bt im sure dta dey wil sn, otherwise i too wil leave dis forum an try nt 2 go on kya dil mein hai on you tube. i wish d producers wld actly listen 2 wat werw syain

🥱
i know its so sad we are all feeling that same we have been waiting for soooooo long and still nothing new on KDMH
Posted: 14 years ago
this is the last week...
i already heard news saying that another show is replacing it...

i wish they could of have done that in november so we wouldnd be worrying n hoping it wd come for 6 damn months!!

HATE U 9X!!!!! AND ALL THOSE IN THE PRODUCTION CHANNEL WHO DECIDED TO QUIT THIS BEAUTIFUL SHOW!!!
now this is it!

BYE KDMH FOREVER!!!!!
i will definetly miiss all of the ppl here n all the great actors of this show!

lots of love
ankita
omG......i JUST started watching it ....and I was almost caught up when I realized that they have stopped telecasting this show.....Its makes me mad and sad.....I wannna see this show have a good ending.....:(
I am also highly upset...I want atleast a one week or even one day long episode ending...I think the viewers deserve it...If not on 9X, than some other channel...I am sure they can announce it...And I think the reason they didn't have high TRP in the first place, is because, lot of people don't get 9X channel, so many of us can't watch it..If they put this show on star tv or sony channels then they can still get high trps ...

oh well, it sucks, I just want an end to this story in my head