Celebrity Fan Clubs

DOTW - Ranking Celebrities

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello CFC-ians!
It's time for another DOTW!

We always tend to rank celebrities. Like X is no.1 and Y is no. 2. But when we actually take a look. Every celebrities has its own fan-following. While some people like one celebrities, others may not like him/her. Moreover, celebrities have their own different style of work and different genre.

• So do you think it is fair to rank celebrities?
  • Comparison is inevitable between two celebrities, but do you think at the end we should dictate that one is better than the other?
-CFC DEVELOPMENT TEAM-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
I think its unfair to rank celebrities based on looks, just because everyone has a different meaning of who's pretty and not.

But judging based on acting/talent is acceptable its what they do and its why we're here.
@ preity*zinta    i agree with u
Siddhi_ thumbnail

It is not right to rank celebrities because each and every celebrity is good in their own ways! A celebrity can look good to one person but not another, thats just because people have different tastes and to judge celebrities like that is completely wrong. They have all done hard work to actually become a celebrity, and they are all special, in different and unique ways!

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah..it's unfair..we shudnt rank em..bcuz all of em hv a got different acting style n everytyn..bt yeah evry1 cant be considered equal..i mean as priety*zinta said..if they're based on their acting or box ofice status..then i feel it's fine..but u cant just judge on any oda basis!

N yeah..u can have ur favs..but u dont need 2 compare..!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously feel its unfair to rank celebs... each actor/actress has it own caliber onscreen and its the strengths and weaknesses that make each person unique to watch. I feel we should be proud that we are apart of a country that has an outstanding film industry that has not only captured the hearts of us but managed to overtake Hollywood too. This wouldnt be possible without the contribution of each of this talent😊.
Edited by bones88 - 14 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bones88

I seriously feel its unfair to rank celebs... each actor/actress has it own caliber onscreen and its the strengths and weaknesses that make each person unique to watch. I feel we should be proud that we are apart of a country that has an outstanding film industry that has not only captured the hearts of us but managed to overtake Hollywood too. This wouldnt be possible without the contribution of each of this talent😊.

I agree😊
-Kookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya, I think it is! If you wouldn't want people to do it, so we shouldn't do It. Everyone is unique and special in their own way and I think thats the rules u can't make topics about how pretty someone is and stuff....
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is right to rank celebs to a certain extent. Depends on what you're ranking them on. For example, I don't think you should rank celebs on looks.
I don't think it's fair to rank celebrities on looks.... But I think it's fair to judge them on their talent like someone said.... After all looks is not everything... If they have good looks but cant sing, act, dance etc.... then i think that it's unfair.... That's my P.O.V