Well Done Apara

Posted: 14 years ago
Strong to the END.πŸ‘
Apara removed her children from danger and then plan to bring down Akshar and Sandhya all by herself. Excellent creatives. Now to see how she will pull it off. She has involved the police and now the wedding and everything has been poseponed.
Saw it on youtube and love how this is progressing to the end

She is brilliant. We had the letter as proof then burned..and one would think like the other serials the woman would fold and look for someone else to bail them out...but not Apara. love it...She is using all her brains and more to advance the downfall of Akshar and Sandhya. Single Woman Power Love it...WILL MISS THIS SHOW.
Edited by sexy001 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by 1love4ever

Strong to the END.πŸ‘
Apara removed her children from danger and then plan to bring down Akshar and Sandhya all by herself. Excellent creatives. Now to see how she will pull it off. She has involved the police and now the wedding and everything has been poseponed.

Full on Right ManπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Now Bring On More Strong willed Apara. I want to see her kick butt to the end where she will let them both have it GOOD. Complete with slapping of Sandhya

Now this show is all in ONE I love. Women with brains; cute kids; killers in the family...All the modern reality; drama; suspense; love..all in one. Will so miss it to the max😭

Shekhar married a very brilliant beautiful stubborn strong woman. Awesome Awesome Work MAA Production House in bringing this serial. Will miss it alot. Thanks for bringing it to us. My mother and many of the women in my family loves this show. All are  working women, wife and mothers. All were pissed when this show was coming to an end. Zee sucks!!!!!!!!BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nyc001 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by 1love4ever

Strong to the END.πŸ‘

Right. U know I was hoping the kids would not be in the way of the throwdown of Akshar and Sandhya. I was happy to see them leave. Like in real life. When the showdown happens with involves danger then the kids/children at not present around the adults. Well Well Creative. MAA Creatives Rock.

Originally posted by nyc001

Shekhar married a very brilliant beautiful stubborn strong woman. Awesome Awesome Work MAA Production House in bringing this serial. Will miss it alot. Thanks for bringing it to us. My mother and many of the women in my family loves this show. All are  working women, wife and mothers. All were pissed when this show was coming to an end. Zee sucks!!!!!!!!BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeapper zee does suck in removing this show. This show is perfect for the international viewers since we love women power. Thanks Shakuntalam Telefilms' for this show. For Once Happy with an Indian Serial.
Originally posted by nyc001

Fully agreed

Love this serial and all the women that too by chance will miss this serial alot. Apara alone to capture the killers and bring justice to her husband and family. Well Done. Even Sandhya was strong in taking over the evil plot. Buttttttttttttttt another wait to see Vineet again on screen. All Awesome Actors. Wishing them success in careers.

Originally posted by toocool4

Love this serial and all the women that too by chance will miss this serial alot. Apara alone to capture the killers and bring justice to her husband and family. Well Done. Even Sandhya was strong in taking over the evil plot. Buttttttttttttttt another wait to see Vineet again on screen. All Awesome Actors. Wishing them success in careers.

Same here Yaar. Depressed this show is ending