BV 14th April Written Update

Posted: 15 years ago
epi starts with badi maasi saying she's proud of Maasa. She says she feels like having tomato chutney so goes to the kitchen to make some. Sumitra follows her in and falls to her feet saying she will always be grateful to Badi maasi for bring the change in maasa and bringing Sugna to have dinner with everyone else. Badi Maasi says she will slowly give Sugna all her rights.
They go back to the dining table where Sumitra is about to serve maasa who indicates to her to serve and feed Sugna herself and Sumitra does so.

Jagya is in Sugna's kothri destroying the choola when Sugna cums there...Jagya says Maasa might change her decision of allowing Sugna to eat with them after Badi Maasi leaves so he will hide the choola in a place where Maasa wont find. He says that if he was older he wudnt let anyone make Sugna cry and says when he is older he will give Sugna a house where she can rule and do whatever she like.
Sugna is touched by this and hugs Jagya.

Anandi and Badi Maasi are making ladoos for Gehna who is sitting with them, Maasa joins them. Maasa says she wants 2-3 grandsons who turn out just like Basanth. Gehna leaves from there saying she wants to rest.

Scene shifts to Maasa who calls for Basanth. Basanth comes there and sits with Maasa. Maasa asks him to explain to Gehna not to show attiyude to her infront of Badi Maasa. Basanth asks her exactly what happen.

Scene shifts to Gehna who is singing in her room. Basanth comes there and tells her whats the need of humilating Maasa infront of Badi Maasi. Gehna explains that maasa, despite knowing Gehna will die soon was talking about having 3-4 children. Gehna justifys herself by saying she walked away without saying anything as she didnt want to humilate Maasa infront of Badi Maasi.
The two for a while. In the end Basanth walks out of the room. Badi Maasi has heard the whole conversation.

Precap: Badi Maasi asks Sumitra about the age difference between Gehna and Basanth.

Guy this was my last update for BV as i'll be unactive from next week as i have exams coming up. Priya will do all the written updates from next week.

Shona
Thanks Shona,

I really hope the creators don't show Suguna being pregnant...She deserves to be happy.. All the best for your exams!
Best of luck for your exams Shona !!! You carry allllllllll our blessings : P

Missed the epi today , so extra thankoos for the update ! Lets see if Badi Maasi can make Daadi-saa realise the unjusticr she's done to Gehna...I wouldnt set my hopes on it tho' .
Thank you for the update, and Best of Luck for your exams 😊
thanks so much for wonderful update(s) shona😳😛all the best for your exams🤗
loved the way jaggu promsed sugna for a house where no one would read those dos and donts to them and his sistah there could live freely and happily😳😛 ooh dadi sa showed old practiced attitude again:( hope badi maasi would stand by gehna and dadi sa gets a chiding from her.😆
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Shona,

I really hope the creators don't show Suguna being pregnant...She deserves to be happy.. All the best for your exams!

ur welcum

naa dun think they'll show her being pregnant-i thought they wud but now i dont think that will happen

thanks!
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Best of luck for your exams Shona !!! You carry allllllllll our blessings : P

Missed the epi today , so extra thankoos for the update ! Lets see if Badi Maasi can make Daadi-saa realise the unjusticr she's done to Gehna...I wouldnt set my hopes on it tho' .

Thanks Shreya
lolz...ur welcum
i hope badi maasi does sort out gehna n maasa's realationship too
Originally posted by sapnamg

Thank you for the update, and Best of Luck for your exams 😊
ur welcum dear

thanks!😳
Thank so much for the update and good luck with your exams.
Originally posted by aditisilawat

thanks so much for wonderful update(s) shona😳😛all the best for your exams🤗
loved the way jaggu promsed sugna for a house where no one would read those dos and donts to them and his sistah there could live freely and happily😳😛 ooh dadi sa showed old practiced attitude again:( hope badi maasi would stand by gehna and dadi sa gets a chiding from her.😆

thanks aditi!

yh it was such a sweet scene wid the bro-sis love n all....sugna was so touched by it