Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 14th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by *nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal!
Nandini was introduced at the middle end of today's episode! 😃

TODAY

Badi Ma tells Rashmi that she with let Akshara know that her friend Bhavna called. Rashmi says thanks and puts down the phone. Naitik grins and says "thanks little sister" Rashmi says "I hate you dada, don't ever tell me to do something like this again!" Naitik and Mohit praise Rashmi. Rashmi smiles. Rashmi says "Wait Dada, when Akshara's mom tells Akshara that Bhavna called, what will she say?!"

Akshara is talking to Badi Ma. Akshara says to Badi ma "Bhavna? Theres no one in my class named Bhavna" Badi Ma is confused. Badi Ma says that she was saying something about notes. Akshara is confused, she says that she has never borrowed notes from anyone other then Varsha. You must have been mistaken. Badi Na says really? But she was saying something about your teacher and the name was the same. She said something about exams. Akshara says that that professor tells us to read and doesn't explain anything, thats why its taking me some much effort. Badi ma is still confused. Badi ma tells Akshara to go to collage just in case. Akshara says no, she'll study at home, she wastes too much time in Collage. Badi Ma says fine, whatever you want. Im going to the kitchen. She leaves. Akshara is confused. Her phone rings. Akshara picks it up. Its Rashmi she says "Bhabhi its Bhavna" Akshara asks "who?" Rashmi tells her that its "Rashmi" Rashmi tells her what their plan was. Akshara understands. Akshara shakes her head and says "But I told my mom that I don't know any Bhavna! I also told her that I want to study at home." Rashmi tells Mohit and Naitik. Rashmi tells Akshara to make a plan. Akshara says she will think of something. Rashmi tells Akshara that they will meet at the collage at 2pm. They put down the phone. Naitik is really happy.

The women at Akshara's house are in the kitchen cooking. Akshara comes. Daadi gives Akshara some food to taste. Akshara praises her. Badi ma asks Akshara if she came to tell her something. Akshara says that she nows Bhavna, she's in my class. Badi ma says that Akshara told her that she didn't know any Bhavna. Akshara stammers and thinks of something. She says "Chutki! Her name is Chutki, we call her Chutki thats why" Badi ma says oh! Then what are you doing here?? Go to collage. Badi ma says that I will come with you as I have to go to the temple that is close. Akshara nods worridly. Daadi says that she has to go to the temple, she will get Omi kaka to send a car and they can go together, let Akshara go. Akshara smiles. Badi ma says okay. Akshara leaves.

Naitik is in his room. He is reading a book. Mohit comes and sprays perfume on Naitik. Naitik is annoyed since he's trying to read. Mohit says that he's going to meet his to-be wife so he should go in style. Naitik shakes his head and starts reading again. Mohit says we should go now. Naitik says okay and he puts down the book. Bhabhi ma comes into the room excited. She tells Naitik that Nandini is coming. Naitik is really happy. Bhabhi ma says we have to go recieve her! Naitik is worried when Bhabhi ma says that the flight is coming at 2pm. Bhabhi ma leaves and Naitik is worried. Mohit tells Mohit that they will go to the airport and then run to see Akshara bhabhi. Naitik says okay. They leave.

Naitik and Mohit go downstairs. Naitik's mom calls him. Naitik says yes. Naitik's mom tells Naitik to take Rashmi with him. Naitik says okay. Naitik's mom says that he has to tell Naitik something important (her face is serious). Naitik says yes? Naitik's mom says that they haven't told Nandini anything about Naitik's tilak and she tells him not to tell her anything. Naitik asks why? she will find out anyways. Naitiks mom says yes, but not today. Naitik says okay. They leave. Naitik's mom looks on.

Badi Ma, Daadi and the rest of the women are sitting in a room. They are looking at jewelry and Saris from Badi Ma's chest. Badi Ma says that all this is for Akshara's wedding. Daadi says that the weddings date hasn't been fixed yet. Badi ma is excited she says that they will have to start from now. Badi ma shows Daadi some Saris. Baadi ma shows Sari's and dresses for Rashmi, Bhabhi ma and Gayatri Mom. Daadi asks what about Bhabhi ma's daughter. Badi ma says that she forgot. Dhaniya asks how old she will be. Daadi says obviously older than Rashmi. Badi Ma says than she should be married right? But we don't know her in-laws family members...

Bhabhi ma and Naitik's mom are in the main hall. Bhabhi ma is very excited. Naitik's mom is grinning. Naitik's mom says you missed Nandini a lot, didn't you? Bhabhi ma says yes, theres the happiness of her coming and Naitik's marriage is coming up! She doesn't even know that Naitik's marriage has been fixed. Naitik's mom's face falls. Bhabhi ma asks whats wrong. Naitik's mom says "maybe if you don't tell Nandini about Naitik's wedding.. maybe she won't like it. She doesn't say it but little things bother her" Bhabhi ma's face is sad she says that she understands and she's right. Naitik's mom says that she will tell her but she doesn't want Nandini to be hurt.

Bhabhi ma tells Daadi that she is confused. She hasn't seen Nandini before so she doesn't know what she will like. She asks if she should ask Bhabhi ma. Daadi says no, it won't look good. We give gifts out of happiness right? Choti ma finds some payals and says how will these look for Nandini? Badi ma says "these are for Akshar.." she stops. Daadi says that they are beautiful. Badi ma frowns. Badi ma says okay, these are good for Nandini. She looks at the Payals and sadly smiles.

Naitik, Mohit and Rashmi are at the airport with nandini. Nandini is in a wheel chair. She puts her foot on the ground slowly and tries to stand up. (They haven't shown her face yet) Nandini tries her best to stand up and does. They show her face (wow she's really pretty) She is standing up without holding. Everyone is happy. Nandini stumbles a little and Rashmi goes to her. Nandini smiles. Naitik says "wow! your on your feet by yourself!" He's grinning. Naitik says the therapy did wonders! A voice comes from behind. "Because I was with her" They show a girl (she looks kinda like Dhaniya) the girl is smiling. Naitik and Mohit smile at each other. The girl comes up to everyone. Nandini says "Yes Gulabo" Gulabo comes and hands crutches to Nandini. Nandini can walk in crutches. Naitik and Mohit are very surprised and happy. Nandini is smiling brightly. Rashmi says that they will be able to dance together really soon! Nandini grins.

PRECAP

Akshara is waiting and says that its already 3pm. Her friends say that that in arranged marriges guys always think that they're doing the girl a favour by marrying her. Akshara asks "does love lessen after marriage?

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago