YRKKH 15th Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE ( by -nipun97-)

Hey guys, I clicked the post button to post this update but I guess it didn't work because my computer froze.. anyways. Heres todays update! Hope you like it!

TODAY

Naitik realizes he's late. Nandini notices, she says there must be something that is bothering him. Naitik denies this. He says they should go home.

Akshara is waiting for Naitik. Akshara's friends come. Akshara tells them that she was waiting for Naitik. Akshara's friend teases her about Naitik.

Mohit and Naitik are outside the airport. Naitik says that she should call and inform Akshara. Mohit says yes. Naitik tries to call but its not reaching.

Akshara is worried since 2:45pm. Akshara's friends give her their "advice". They say that you should keep the boys in your firm grasp. They tell her to call Naitik and tell him that she's going home. Akshara says no she lets it slip that she wants to meet him. Akshara's friends tease her. Akshara's friends tell Akshara to call. Akshara says that there is no network. They decide to wait.

Varsha is in her room. Shaurya knocks on the door and says "Varsha Agarwal?" its Shaurya Maheshwari your neighbor. Varsha plays along with Shaurya. Shaurya flirts with Varsha and Varsha pretends to not care. They have a challenge to see if Varsha will go out into the balcony. Shaurya leaves and Varsha laughs.

Naitik isn't getting any network. They go to Nandini and Rashmi. They start going to the car. Nandini walks on her crutches to the car as the doctor told her not to sit in the wheelchair for so long. They get to the car and load the suitcases. Mohit says to call again it all depends on the "Satallite God" (lol mohit is hillarious)

Naitik and Mohit are driving home in the car. Nandini tells Naitik that he is so lost today. Naitik says no. Rashmi says that he is lost in someones thoughts. Nandini is confused. Mohit and Naitik try to get Rashmi to shut up but she doesn't know that her mom told them not to tell Nandini anything. Nandini tells Rashmi to tell her. Rashmi tells Nandini about Akshara. Nandini looks hurt.

BREAK

Akshara is waiting for Naitik still. Its already 3pm. Akshara's friends tell Akshara that what will happen after marriage if Naitik is like this now. One of Akshara's friends say that these things happen. Her other friends say that he should have called. One of her friends tells the others to stop. Her other friend says that in arranged marriges things like this happens and everything ends after marriage. Akshara asks if things really do change after marriage.

Varsha is in her room telling herself that she married a dramatic person. Varsha hears whistling and goes onto the balcony. Shaurya is there he's fishing out of his balcony and there are girls underneath. (aha oh lord) Varsha asks him what he's doing. Shaurya says he's fishing. Varsha laughs. Varsha tells her thats not how you catch fish. Shaurya takes the Fishing rod and hooks Varsha's dupatta. Varsha lost the bet and so she has to go out with him.

Rashmi tells Nandini that her bhabhi is really pretty. Nandini still looks hurt but tries to smile.

BREAK

Naitik, Mohit, Rashmi, Gulabo and Nandini reach home. Bhabhi ma and Naitik's mom are outside. They are really happy. Bhabhi ma is really happy seeing that Nandini can walk by herself using crutches. Naitik says that Nandini gave them such an amazing suprise. Naitik's mom hugs Nandini. Nandini smiles but her eyes are upset. Naitik's mom asks Nandini whats wrong and Nandini says that she is tired. Mohit says that he will drop her inside, Gulabo goes with them.

Naitik's mom asks Naitik that he made a mistake, he forgot to tell Rashmi not to and she did. Rashmi is confused. Naitik tells her. Bhabhi ma and Naitik's mom are worried. Naitik's mom says that she didn't want to upset her as she isn't married yet and her younger brother has gotten engaged. Rashmi has tears in her eyes and says sorry. Naitik's mom tells Bhabhi ma not to worry, she will talk to Nandini. She asnd Bhabhi ma leave. Naitik is upset.

PRECAP

Mohit calls Akshara and tells her that Naitik can't come. Akshara says that she understands and puts down the phone. She walks away upset, her friends calling after her.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da gt8 update ..... i was w8n 4 it

miss_patel5 thumbnail
Thank You.. was waiting for today update...
its going to be sad.. but its good theyare showing this things as they happen quuite often in a relatioonship..

Also the more upset Akshara is.. the harder Naitik will try and make it up to her.. so more scenes of them next week =)
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
your welcome guys 😊

I think things will be sorted out soon. Im sure Akshara will understand
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks bunches for the update Payal! 😊

Yeah I'm sure Akshara will understand too... and I think she'll be a  pillar for Nandini for some reason. They'll grow a strong bond.

Lolz I'm loving Mohit so much! He's so sweet. Loved the scene with Nandini-- the way he called her "sweetheart". 😳

I hope this "stranger" scheme between ShaVa ends soon. I want them staying together-- afterall it's their honeymoon!
Lolz hopefully, there will be cute romantic scenes with them on their day out. 😳

-aisha
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

poor akshara

loved shava today