Maa

Brilliant Creative Work this week - Page 3

smile999 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: star1lives

Good Lord this was explosive. I was looking for another suttle dramic ending like the mundance serials on zee. But nothing of this. Wow. Shocked and Pleasantly Surprised. Awesome Awesome JOB Creative Staff. Awesome Awesome Job Actors. WOW

I agree too. The special effects of the last part was like watching a bollywood flick👏. Wow. Amazing acting and all. Sad to see the show end.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: star1lives

Agreed the last show for me and my family too.

Same for me too. Will stop watching until I see Vineet's return to telly
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DianaD

The show closed with so much excitement this is not what I pictured to end MAA. I'm so happy the creative team took it to a new level. SO like watching an american serial. Modern and so full of life drama murder mystery but with the hint of indian reality as in the use of Kali Maa to end Akshar the devil. missing this show already. Wishing the actors well.

Hey was like watching a bollywood movie and the end the goddess or god kills the bad guy. Hey this was a freebie to which I didn't have to pay for at the theatre. Show Rocked til the end. Awesome Acting from VIneet. Wow

rockin12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishq008

For the last show I watch on Zee I want to thank the Production House and Actors of MAA for closing this show out with alot of unexpected turns and twist all appreciated and fully enjoyed. thanks alot.

Fully agreed. Best last week ever on MAA