YRKKH 16th Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 16th, 2009

'
VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal! Back with today's update! Hope you like it!

TODAY

Naitik and Rashmi are outside. Rashmi is upset that she accidentily told Nandini about Naitik's marriage and has tears in her eyes. Mohit comes. He tells them that Nandini is really quiet. He asks if he wants to go to collage. Naitik says that he can't leave Nandini like this, she's so sad. I will stay with her. He goes inside.

Akshara is waiting for Naitik still. Her friends are with her. Akshara tells her friends that she should leave. She starts to go but her phone rings. Its Mohit. Mohit says sorry, Naitik won't be able to come. Akshara looks upset. SHe doesn't say anything. She has tears in her eyes. Mohit says that Naitik had some work come up. Akshara says its okay, thanks. Mohit says "listen, he couldn't come because..." Akshara cuts him off and says maybe he had work that was more important than her. She cuts the phone. Monit looks tense. Akshara takes her books and leaves. Akshara's friends call after her.

Nandini is in her room. She has tears in her eyes. Naitik's mom and Bhabhi ma are with her and they look worried. Mohit, Rashmi and Naitik watch from the door. Nandini tries to be cheery. She shows them the gifts she bought for them. She talks about her trip and doesn't stop. Bhabhi ma and Naitik's mom have tears in their eyes. Nandini burst out crying. Naitik, mohit and Rashmi look on upset. Bhabhi ma leaves the room while Nandini cries in Naitik's mom's arms.

Naitik, Mohit and Rashmi follow Bhabhi ma outside, she is crying. Naitik says sorry, he made a mistake. Bhabhi ma says she knows, if not today.. tomorrow, she would have found out. What could she do, she's 30 (I think?) and hasn't been married yet. All her friends are married.. Bhabhi ma cries. Your younger than her and your getting married too. Naitik looks at Rashmi who has tears in her eyes. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik not to worry, they are all happy that he is getting married. Bhabhi ma tells him to let Nandini cry it out, she will feel better and Naitik's mom is there.

At Akshara's house Gopi dadi comes to Daadi. Badi ma and Choti ma aren't there.  Akshara comes home. Daadi calls her. Akshara looks upset. Daadi asks what happened. Akshara says nothing, she has a headache. She leaves. Gopi daadi says that there's something on Akshara's mind. Daadi says she knows, if she feels like it, she will tell us, by herself.

Akshara runs to her room and shuts the door. She thinks about the things that her friends said. She is crying. Her phone rings. She cuts it without answering it.

The phone was from Naitik. Naitik says he doesn't know whats happening, Akshara won't pick up the phone. Naitik asks what happened. Mohit says that he waited so long. Naitik says that he can't do anything right, both Nandini and Akshara are upset because of him. Mohit says that this is only the trailer, Mohit says that he is stuck between women.

Akshara is crying in her room. She thinks about what Varsha said about everything changing after marriage. Akshara spots her idols. She asks "Do things really change after marriage?"

BREAK

Akshara's phone rings. She picks it up. Its Varsha. She laughs and says that her husband is so dramatic. Varsha says that she is having so much fun. Akshara smiles. Varsha tells Akshara that she needs to go on a date with Shaurya. Akshara smiles. Varsha says she will call later and puts down the phone. Akshara smiles but then frowns.

Nandini is crying in Naitik's mom's arms. Naitik's mom makes Nandini understand (A very emotional scene) Naitik's mom tells Nandini that she knows that Nandini will get through this, and you are my brave child. Time changes for the better. Nandini says that you haven't changed at all. Naitik's mom says that neither has Bhabhi ma, she's probably outside the door. Nandini smiles and calls her mom. Bhabhi ma comes in and they hug. Naitik's mom smiles. Nandini asks about Naitik, Rashmi and Mohit and smiles.

BREAK

Naitik, Mohit, maharaj jee and Rashmi are in Naitik's room. Rashmi is crying because she upset. Maharaj jee consoles them. Bhabhi ma comes and says that Nandini is calling them. Naitik and crew smile. Rashmi stopped crying.

Bhabhi ma and Gopi daadi are sitting together. Akshara comes and Daadi calls her. She tells Akshara to sit beside her. Daadi asks Akshara what happened. Akshara says nothing. Daadi says you can't hide anything from me and smiles. Did something happen is collage? Akshara tells Daadi about Naitik coming to see her infront of Gopi daadi. Daadi and Gopi daadi are shocked.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the thank you button would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
o mi god! why would she tell dadi?!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 Akshara is tellin her Daadi dat 2 in front of Gopi Daadi 😲

miss_patel5 thumbnail
thank you..
Gopi Dadi can keep a secret.. its dhaniya who cant i think lol
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

all crying session

I hope its over now

thank God , today varsha didnt cry!
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
thanks a lot...akshara told dadi...wonder whats gonna happen next??
nimmy1010 thumbnail
thank u for da update....really nice n simple update....

thanks again...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i hope dadi is ok about them meeting as she can be quite modern thinking sometimes like when she all for them meeting the 2nd time behind her son's back