YRKKH 17th Apr 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 17th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Whats up? Its FRIDAY! A long weekend infront of us for those who are looking forward to Nandini and Akshara's meeting. today's episode was pretty cute, the best part would be the blank text convo between Akshara and Naitik at the end. Haii, it was adoribaly romantic 😳

TODAY

Gopi Dadi, Daadi and Akshara are sitting together. Akshara tells Daadi that Naitik was suppost to meet her at the collage. Gopi Daadi is shocked. She starts to say something but Daadi stops her. Daadi says that its good that Naitik cares so much about Akshara's studies. Daadi asks whats wrong about it? Akshara tells Daadi that he waited for 2 hours. Gopi Daadi scolds her but Daadi tells Gopi Daadi to be quiet. Young people often meet secretly before marriage. Akshara tells Daadi what her friends said. Daadi laughs at this at makes Akshara understand. Akshara smiles.

Nandini, Rashmi, Mohit, Naitik, Naitik's mom and Bhabhi ma are in Nandini's room. Nandini gives out gifts she bought for everyone smiling. Nandini tells Naitik that she is really happy that his wedding has been fixed.

Daadi tells Akshara about her and her husband (Daadajee). Dhaniya comes. Akshara takes one of the pretty sari's from Gopi Daadi and puts it around Daadi. Daadi blushes. They have a cute grandma-granddaughter moment.

Mohit flirts with Nandini and everyone laughs. Nandini asks Naitik about Akshara. she grins and says that if I don't like her, you'll be in trouble. Rashmi asks Nandini if she wants to see a picture. Nandini smiles and says no, she's going to go and see her personally. Naitik smiles happily.

At Akshara's house Daadi is still talking about her and Daadajee's stories. Gopi Daadi joins in and Akshara and Dhaniya giggle. Gopi Daadi teases Daadi and Daadi blushes. Akshara and Dhaniya giggle. Daadi says that only memories have remained. Akshara gives Daadi a hug. Daadi tells Akshara to understand Naitik. Akshara smiles and leaves.

Naitik and Mohit are playing video games in Naitik's room. Naitik loses and Mohit laughs at him. Mohit says your not in the mood to play today because Akshara didn't pick up the phone. Naitik puts down the game controller and gets up frowning. Naitik asks Mohit what happened when he called. Mohit says that she understands and cut the phone. Naitik says that she doesn't know why he didn't reach there. Mohit says she's mad, she waited 2 hours. I heard that its really hard to get women to forgive you. Naitik says hard.. lets see. and smiles.

Varsha and Shaurya are at the beach. Shaurya and Varsha are still playing along with each other. They have a cute moment.

BREAK

Varsha and Shaurya have a cute moment. Shaurya turns romantic and starts talking about Varsha's eyes and walks forward towards Varsha. Varsha walks back. Shaurya holds Varsha's shoulders and Varsha says "Don't you feel ashamed to talk about love with a stranger?" and leaves. Shaurya smiles and says "the game has just began"

Daadaji and Naitik's dad come home. Bhabhi ma  tells them to close their eyes. Nandini comes on crutches accompanied by Rashmi and Naitik's mom. Bhabhi ma tells them to open their eyes, they do. They are really happy to see Nandini and that too on her feet.

BREAK

Daadaji is really happy as is Naitik's dad. Nandini says that the therapy really helped and showed some excersizes. Daadaji says good. Nandini says that she has a complaint for them. Daadaji and the rest of the family (minus Naitik and Mohit) look confused. SHe smiles and says that she hasn't seen her soon to be bhabhi yet. Daadji says that you should go tomorrow and meet Akshara. Nandini is happy and says okay.

Akshara is in her room thinking about Daadi's words, a book in her hand. Akshara gets a text message, she reads it... Its an empty message. Akshara wonders what the meaning of that is. Akshara smiles thinking that maybe he wants to say sorry. Akshara texts back.
Naitik gets it and reads it. He thinks it says that she's not going to talk to him.

TEXT MESSAGES:
(The text messages are blank but its prortraying that they are reading each other's thoughts or talking telepathicly.)

Naitik to Akshara: Please Understand?
Akshara to Naitik: Do you know how it felt to wait that long?
Naitik to Akshara: Believe me, I felt bad too.
Akshara to Naitik: Leave it, just let it go.
Naitik to Akshara: Are you mad?
Akshara to Naitik: What difference does it make to you?
Naitik to Akshara: Only as much as a heartbeat without a heart.
Akshara to Naitik: Don't make stuff up, Im not going to agree.
Naitik to Akshara: If your mad why do you have a smile on your face? (Akshara smiles)
Akshara to Naitik: How did you see?
Naitik to Akshara: From the heart
Akshara to Naitik: You know me that much? (Naitik smiles)
Naitik to Akshara: Because Im so close to you
Akshara to Naitik: How close?
Naitik to Akshara: In all of your smiles, each breath, in every beat of your heart (Akshara rolls on her bed and blushes)
Naitik to Akshara: If you blush this much, what will I tell you ahead? (Akshara smiles to herself)

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make my happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks, can't wait to see the scene at the end

i knew dadi would be cool about them meeting, she's the best!
awwww so cute... icant wait till tonight when it is aired here... thank u for ur updates...!!!!

thanx alot 4 da update 👏

da scene between Naksh seems cute 😛
thank you .. i just hope that varsha n shauriya stupidness finishes soon ..  it would have been better if they would have shown varsha studying n shauriya helping her ... rather than wasteing time ..
Oh my god i am just dead to read the last scene..
I am sooo dying to watch it.....
Thanks payal......
thanx for the update payal...
its a awesome update as usual....
i just love the ShaVa scenes and NaKsh scenes....
yes i agree its a bit stupidity of ShaVa scenes but they were so cute and adorable and the scenes between them were romantic and Shaurya toh totally romantic.....

NaKsh scenes i can never describe the beauty of this scenes...its worth applause hats off to the creatives....it was so beautifully picturised....without words of talking and without text only blank messages and they understand each other feelings....that is the real beauty of true love...faith and trust....

and also i loved dadi-akshara scenes too.....it was meaningful as well cute and adorable

thanks for such a detailed update...waiting for monday's epi....
Thanks for the update Payal.

Today's episode was so cute!☺️

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
thankz for the update 👍🏼