Vineet Raina off to his hometown..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
The actor who was recently seen in Maa is off to Jammu and Kashmir for a much needed vacation..

Vineet Raina who got to fame with Maayka is all set for a long vacation. The actor who was last seen in Maa is visiting Jammu and Kashmir to be with his family.

"I'm leaving for my home town by the end of the month. It's been a year since I have seen my family", says Vineet.

The actor misses home made food. "My mom makes yummy Kashmiri food and I really miss that. I am just waiting to go back and bounce on those delicacies. I had been cutting on diet but now nothing can stop me," he says with a smile on his face.

"During Maa I was very regular with my gym activities and was calorie conscious too. My character sketch was of a boxer, so had to do the heavy duty training. Now as the show is over, I want to relax. I will be visiting Vaishnodevi temple too with my family," he chirps.

When asked what's cooking for him on television the actor replies, "For now there is nothing. I will only take new projects after coming back from my vacation which of 15 to 20 days. I am waiting to see what Zee TV offers me next. At the same time, I'm pitching on Star Plus and COLORS too, so let's wait and watch," he concludes.

Well the lad is surely in holiday mood for now.

Reporter and Author: Rachana Trivedi

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4493

Wow nice have fun...Dont eat too much ;)

BRING HIM BACK ON TELLY ASAP. MY FAMILY AND I WATCH ONLY FOR HIM

Thanks..he rocked in Maayka and MAA...Superb Actor..works hard and delivers awesome performances...Miss him....Good luck ad best wishes to him on future career aspects.

watched maayka and maa only for vineet. he needs a perfect comeback quickly.wishing best wishes in future shows. he rocks....

Wishing him the best of luck careerwise