Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I never do that, its no fun, seriously.

But my bro does it and he reads ONLY the last page!..lol..
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG just found this forum and i yes i am guilty of doing this if the book has been recommended then i dont but if curiousity gets the better of me then i read the first chapter read the few pages but not the last page before the last page then read the rest of the book till the end i am so chuffed someone has done a post on this cos i thought it was jutst me and the hobbitt is brilliant read it way before the lotr film and loved it and has anyone seen lotr cartoon used to come on tv when i was a kid and no one knew what it was and my brother used to say bet thats made into a hit film one day and it was brilliant work gotta sy
isomers thumbnail

If I'm really into the book, I keep myself AWAY from the last page. I hate spoilers.

But if I don't really care about a book, then I might or might now do it. It all depends on my mood. =)
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay u now i sometimes do that.. and i hate myslef after doing it but sometimes i just do it..
though most of the times i try not to...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never ever read a sad book..due to some bad sidney sheldon experiences

so I always read the last page first to ensure it is a happy ending novel before I start reading the first page😆
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope...I never do that...!!!😕
AlmostHonest thumbnail
it kinda depends on the book .. like wen i was readin the last harry potter book I wanted to know who dies so I had a look lolz