DLF IPL 2011 Season

Hard Day for Both last yr's Champs

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh man wat an eventfulll day...and wat a reality check for both d last yr champs RR and CSK...i still cant belive RR lost this badlyyyyy 😆😆...though am a hardcore RR support as my hometown itself is the Pinky City☺️...but am kinda glad dey lost today's match..it wld mean complascency wnt set in them and Warnie wld again be on his toes and wld again take out alll d cards he posesses in fulll vigour...though am sitll laughing at their dismal batting i mean dey just felll like a stack of cardsssss..wen i was watching their bawlling i was pretty confident they wld win it but guess it wasnt their pie...welll as long as dey learn a lesson form dis am cool wid it...

as for RC oh man i wana go hug Rahullllllll he played superblyyyyyyy today absolutely superbly and dunt u all think guys deres a definate change in their attitude and body languagee? i mean wen dey came in the filed to ball today u cld feel the fire the passion the urge to win...like last yr u cld just see daat dey demselves had accepted defeat dis itme toh they were allll up for the challenge right form the word gooooooo👏👏

and am happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy that MI wonnnnnnnnnnnncoz Sachin is gooooooooooooood☺️☺️ and am really reallly happpy that he was d one who played d major role ot make MI won☺️

so it was dismal day for both CSK and RR but in a way its a blesisng in disguise i mean usually players r over confidentt specially when they r coming from the two best teams of last season...so maybe after this dey wld work little more harder....

lets hope for the besttttttttttt😃...but am sitlll bowllled over by Warnieee man RR bowllled superblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy superbly superly superbly...it as definatly their game...and dey had to give it away to RC..which is exactly wat dey ended up doinggg..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Yeah today was a shocker for me since last year's runner ups and defending champions lost..... but this in a way is good, b/c they will not be over-confident and will come back strongly. 

But Kudos to Sachin and Dravid for their batting...... they both did well.... as well as the bowlers, esp. Anil kumble.......and everyone did well...... congratz MI and RBC
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes....RR need some depth in their batting line up...apart from Graeme Smith they have no other dependable batsmen...I thought Tyron Henderson would be good...but he looked totally lost with his bat today...
On the contrary, they performed reasonably well with the ball today....didn't quite miss Watson and Tanveer.Dravid and Pieterson performed brilliantly and were a treat to watch.

Also Chennai Superkings missed their usual spark today...I was wondering why they left out Nitini in this game...hez a crucial bowler for them.MI's game was far more superior today.
Edited by ippusays - 15 years ago
~sujal_kashish~ thumbnail
Definitely agreed! Rajasthan Royals could do with some greater batting depth, and they are certainly missing Sohail Tanvir this time round. And although I was genuinely awed and impressed by Rajasthan last year, I must admit I thought they did have a bit of luck going too, which helped them gain the momentum and then make winning an habit. I hope they find their luck this time too!

Coming to Chennai Super Kings, they are an unbelievably strong team on paper, Matthew Hayden, Dhoni, Andrew Flintoff, Raina, Jacob Oram. But I guess they do also have to click together as a unit during play itself. And of course, add to this the great uncertainty the game of cricket embodies  - you absolutely never know what can happen on a given day.

I am really getting excited for this competition now and am in full support of Mumbai Indians! But the important thing I guess is that this tournament is so long, its definitely too early to pick any sort of favorites etc. I mean each team has like 14 games ahead, and that is a very long testing time. Luck probably won't carry them that far, and it will be a true test of dependable, consistent talent and hardwork.  
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Smritiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗We always see ourself talk abt IPL..Remember the last time..wen we used to talk abt the IPL matches..n u were supporting RR tht time also..😆😉...

Nice to see u out here..😉😉..and I ws soooo happy my both the favourite cricketers were the Man Of the match for both the matches😳....Sachin is God..!!N Rahul Dravid showed his class today..!!I am all in for underdogs..lyk last time RR were the underdogs..so hopefully dis time it will be d same..😛😛..Dhoni and Hayden played well to sum extent..but Whr d hell ws Albie Morkel???First of all he is a gr8 T-20 player and second he belongs to SOuth Africa onli..so y wsnt he played ??😕 and Mumbai Indians played well..Hands down..Dey really deserved to win👏👏..Great job by Sachin and Abhisehk Nair...

About the RR and RC matches...Rc won wid a class..I mean RR were out fr 59..!!!tht ws sum task..Anil Kumble..ws too gud..Today all the lengends proved deir class 👏👏👏..Oder dan Dmitri who ws exceptional at the bowling department the batting line ws really weak..Hope 2 c dem rise again in the next match..I luv Dravid..!!N Peterson..!!I am sort of routing for RC in the semis..😳
nightangel thumbnail
yup....CSK is runner up last yrs.. but d most unbelievable result  came on second match.. never dhink RR gonna collapsed like dhis way....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was a shocked RR and CSK lost yesterday...but they will come back very strong...👍🏼
xChandnix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meli

It was a shocked RR and CSK lost yesterday...but they will come back very strong...👍🏼

Agreed! =)
btw i think Sachin played etxtremly welll =)